It's time.

Thanks for your help. I don't believe this was poorly planned at all, as I won't allow myself to spend too much money just for gains, especially not knowing how my body would react to it. This is a first cycle and allows me to see how I naturally react to gear.
thats some dumb shit right there"wont allow myself to spend too much money just for gains" u cheap bastard!

thats some dumb shit right there"wont allow myself to spend too much money just for gains" u cheap bastard!

hey fuck face, i rather spend money on FOOD AND A PROPER DIET and more workout equipment, you pansy. I can care less about having a surplus of gear when I got a surplus of a great diet and a great training regiment. :cum:

hey fuck face, i rather spend money on FOOD AND A PROPER DIET and more workout equipment, you pansy. I can care less about having a surplus of gear when I got a surplus of a great diet and a great training regiment. :cum:

I understand where you are coming from with the cost of protein and other supps. But understand this you have planned poorly and you will not be happy with the results period, or they will not be what you expected.

From your comment I am amusing you do not even have a gym membership and do some form of home training, which is going to severely impact your gains if any.

Take the time to save up money and plan a proper cycle that will allow you to keep your gains and get good results.

not listening

Save your breath boys, he probably listens and talks to his parents the same way.

Show some respect as most people in here could step on you if they wanted to..lol

I understand where you are coming from with the cost of protein and other supps. But understand this you have planned poorly and you will not be happy with the results period, or they will not be what you expected.

From your comment I am amusing you do not even have a gym membership and do some form of home training, which is going to severely impact your gains if any.

Take the time to save up money and plan a proper cycle that will allow you to keep your gains and get good results.

Actually I've been bodybuilding for 4 years. I work 6 days a week so I don't always feel like hitting up the gym, so I keep a home gym as well. You can say "you're not going to have good results", "this cycle is a mess", "poorly planned", etc., It won't phase me considering more than 80% of the people who posted in this thread said the same shit everyone else has to make me wonder "why even post?" But unlike most people who do steroids, I don't rely totally on the gear. I rely on a great training regiment and proper diet and use the gear simply as a boost. And for those who don't think this will give me any boost, go tell that to the idiots chugging pre workout supps everyday or taking pro hormones . With that said, thanks for your comments...

Special thanks to Kane, R1rider, DaHurt for being most informative and helpful with their posts. I've taken all you have said into consideration. As for everyone else (even the douchebags), thanks anyways.

Last edited:
Mess? Yeah thanks for the useless post. As for everyone else, thanks for the help, information. I take all this into consideration even though most of you are posting the same thing everyone else has said. :chainsaw:

But as for now, I am sticking with the doses I have listed. I'll let everyone know how it goes. The most informative post had to be the person who told me to divide the shots. Thanks.

there's a reason for that. 250mg isn't much more than what your body should naturally produce in a week. if you have low t this is just above effective TRT.

another option if you're really going to just run 250mg of test cause you're too cheap to buy another vial is at least get an oral you can run for longer than dbol so it will basically be an oral cycle (6-8 weeks Anavar (var) or maybe tbol) with replacement test dose.

this "cycle" you have planned is just really dumb and worthless.

You wont spend money for gains, test-e cycle is cheap compared to others????? I just had to sell my fucking iphone so i could get another 10ml of test-e cause i lost my job!

there's a reason for that. 250mg isn't much more than what your body should naturally produce in a week. if you have low t this is just above effective TRT.

another option if you're really going to just run 250mg of test cause you're too cheap to buy another vial is at least get an oral you can run for longer than dbol so it will basically be an oral cycle (6-8 weeks Anavar (var) or maybe tbol) with replacement test dose.

this "cycle" you have planned is just really dumb and worthless.

read post#27

Actually I've been bodybuilding for 4 years. I work 6 days a week so I don't always feel like hitting up the gym, so I keep a home gym as well. You can say "you're not going to have good results", "this cycle is a mess", "poorly planned", etc., It won't phase me considering more than 80% of the people who posted in this thread said the same shit everyone else has to make me wonder "why even post?" But unlike most people who do steroids, I don't rely totally on the gear. I rely on a great training regiment and proper diet and use the gear simply as a boost. And for those who don't think this will give me any boost, go tell that to the idiots chugging pre workout supps everyday or taking pro hormones . With that said, thanks for your comments...

Special thanks to Kane, R1rider, DaHurt for being most informative and helpful with their posts. I've taken all you have said into consideration. As for everyone else (even the douchebags), thanks anyways.
You do realize most people here don't "rely only on gear"? You are a fool. Don't expect much from your poorly planned cycle.

You do realize most people here don't "rely only on gear"? You are a fool. Don't expect much from your poorly planned cycle.

Aren't you the same guy who made a new account because you got bashed for doing a Dbol only cycle as well as saying you went through with it without any pct? Idiot.

Yeah no wonder you made a new account, fuckin retard. FOH

images

Aren't you the same guy who made a new account because you got bashed for doing a Dbol only cycle as well as saying you went through with it without any pct? Idiot.

Yeah no wonder you made a new account, fuckin retard. FOH

This clown has done more research on peoples past posts than he has on a proper cycle. Lmfao! Way to make friends. You've bashed on some good people around here that were trying to help you. You'd be best to move to another board before you get banned yourself. Someone is gonna drop the hammer on you for lack of respect. :smash:

This clown has done more research on peoples past posts than he has on a proper cycle. Lmfao! Way to make friends. You've bashed on some good people around here that were trying to help you. You'd be best to move to another board before you get banned yourself. Someone is gonna drop the hammer on you for lack of respect. :smash:

Yeah, I'm really going to respect people who take time to come here and post without contributing just to bash me and talk shit? No way. I already thanked the people who legit helped me with informative posts. And I don't come here to make "friends". I have plenty of friends already. I came here for a bit of help, and I got it. Yet people still want to make this a popular thread apparently

You just fall into the category of another one of the idiots who wants to post just because you feel like some internet badass. Go ahead and keep talking shit. Doesn't phase me; only makes you look like more of a douchebag. :yesway:

Last edited:
Back