Jack3d in the morining

iPhone_909

hey guys i do my training in the morning using jack3d and i have read to take jack3d on an empty stomach but i know that its good to have preworkout nutri,is it okay to run jack3d without food preworkout or what?seems like when i consume food before jack3ed it doesnt do me well

I'm not sure most of the time it's person to person. I for ex can take most meds without food and not bother me. I haven't used jack3d but I can take my DS Craze with or without food and no problems.

I wouldnt sacrifice preworkout nutrition for jack3d. Diet is far more important. might want to eat and wait an hour before jack3d/workout.

I lift early in the morning. I'll take my morning breakfast over a pre 10 times out of 10. You require calories to burn to workout. There are no useful calories in a pre; only chemicals. Without a surplus of calories, you're just hurting yourself.

i love the stuff, if im doing cardio i only use half a scoop becuase i used a full scoop once and my heart felt like it was going to pop, 1 scoop in the gym half for cardio, I LOVE THE STUFF!

I lift early in the morning. I'll take my morning breakfast over a pre 10 times out of 10. You require calories to burn to workout. There are no useful calories in a pre; only chemicals. Without a surplus of calories, you're just hurting yourself.

I agree with this 100%. Will also say that I have to take jack3d with food or it upsets my stomach. Still like it as a pre-workout even with food.

I wouldnt sacrifice preworkout nutrition for jack3d. Diet is far more important. might want to eat and wait an hour before jack3d/workout.

I agree, I wouldn't lift on an empty stomach (I've tried it, makes for a crappy workout). This stuff is awesome for a PWO though

Why would you take Jack3d PWO.. Defeats the purpose. And if you want the same bang for your buck, i suggest you chug two cups of coffee. You will get the same effect and not have to pay 50.00$+ for it.

GL

I workout at 5 am. I always take my preworkout on an empty stomach, otherwise I would have to get up at 3 to eat something.

why would you start your day without a breakfast. how you supposed to work out without any carbs protein or cals and expect to build muscle? food > pre workout supps any day.

Back