Jackasses @ my gym

Kim the Swede

Normally during the summer you see some gusy popping up doing biceps and chest for 2 months and then they are off again when the autumm hits.

But now there are this two guys. One guy is one big fat f*ck but he thinks he is like muscle-big. His training partner is around my size. 180lbs and 5'10. The smaller guy lifts perfect, he dont lift hard but he does it clean and the right excersises too. The other big guy is a self nominated PT who whines 24/7 at the small guy. But the big guy is doing everything wrong, no concentrations with the muscles pulls the machines and shit so they almost lift from the ground...funny shit to see.

Then we two other guys. Like those who lift 3 months during summer and then they disapear until the next summer. They scream like they were raped or something when they lift. I dont mind some noice when I lift, because i do it myself, but these guys just scream without controll. And they talk, oboy, they have like the biggest vocabulary of BB-terms. Like "lets do one more superset, end it with powerset. Then head for some dropsets" And they wanna be friends with all the big guys...hehe...and its so abvious these 140lbers are on the juice. And couple of days ago, they came to the gym with 2 black eyes...LOL. They had been lifting and thought they could fight...hehe....jackasses..

This is the most funniest shit.
Today this guy came in in rubber boots, shorts up to his armpits and t-shirt stuffed down his shorts. 6'5 and 150lbs. He threw on ~250lbs on the bench-press. I stopped training, thougth this guy is going kill himself with all that shit.
Then he just sat down on the bench, opening one of those cases tourists have around the belly.(Dont know english word for it). And he look around and then he ate some pills. He tried to be discreat but everyone in the gym was looking at him. At this point, I couldnt lift, I just needed to watch this guy. And then........he just walks away out of the gym. I was like WTF!?!?!...thought it was some kind of joke. Didnt do a f*ckin rep.
After that I couldnt concentrate anymore...i was just laughing..

HAHAHA oh man those are great, especially about the pill popper who didnt even lift! lol, what, did he think pills do it all for you?

PS it's called a fanny pack.

Popichulo said:
FAG BAG!!!!
i 2nd that ! oh i guess f_cking nerd bag sometimes to , but yeah homo bag .
I HAVE A FUNNY STORY : this guy puts a 10 pound wieght on each side of the 45 bar in a power rack and yells when squatting . now i say to my self what is the reason for the power rack ? oh well !
another guy who looks and sounds just like bubba from forest gump (tom hanks movie/the black shrimp gumbo guy) just sits around doing next to nothing (AND HAS THE BIGGEST MOUTH YOU JUST WANT TO F_CKING KICK HIM IN ) , anyways he sits stareing at everyone and watches them lift . now that doesnt bother me , its when he finds the unsuspecting youngster and tries to go over to them and explain the proper way of training . heres his BULLSHIT ADVICE : bubba loves shrimp , shrimp , shrimp pie , shrimp soup , you need to lift 12 to 15 reps for shrimpy muscles and lift 18 to 25 for endureance and even shrimpier arms/legs etc . iI REALLY HATE THAT GUY AND CANT WAIT TILL HE TRIES TO CORRECT ME IM GOING TO LAY INTO HIM MAN , GRRRRR !!!!!:destroy: :cum: :40oz:

yeah i know...it hate those fuckers too.
Some guy tried to give me advice on the gym the other day....wanted to tell him fuck off..but i said..."ok, thx. I will try that"

yeah...i am a sissy

Some guy came up to me when I was doing T-bar rows. He had the biggest gut on him and he was telling me that Barbell rows are way better for me. I was like "ya but i wanna do this right now".

I think the funniest things is when people put on weight belts, when curling. Just b/c they cheat so much they don't wanna screw there lower backs up.
Some people are just stupid in the gym. It's always the big guys that cheat or the teenagers that wanna prove something.

fag bags, i resent that guys. lol

i wear one of those to the gym. its what holds my cd player.

Back