Jaw definition (double chin problem)

Saint_

R.i.p. Aziz Shavershian
hey there, i currently am around 15% of bf, 1,86 cm for 91 kilos, i always wanted to have a defined jaw and i saw around the internet people sayin its possible to get a defined jaw with some face exercises, or just by be around 10% of bf, and avoding some types of food.. do you have any good tips that helps to reduce this un-aesthetic problem? thanks

facial training i know nothing about. but the weight loss aspect i do. when i am bulking my bf% gets kinda high- around 15-17% and i start to get the double chin back, it really doesnt go away for me until i get around 12%. also, if you are retaining water from either something you are taking, or from a high sodium diet, it can give you that rounded face look.. so, if you are looking to possibly drop a few lbs, it would probably be your best bet to try to get rid of it, and try cutting back on the sodium to see if maybe you are simply retaining some water.
hope this helps...

You will need to be a little leaner than 15 percent for jaw definition. I am at about 10 percent right now and my face is still a little round.

Thanks for the tips guys (no i'm not gonna do any oral job lol) anyway i felt if i don't eat things like salad or any other things with salt and avoid carbohydrates later than 10 a.m my face doesn't hold water, ive added cardio 3 times at week, walking and stayin at 125- 129 heartbeats so it should be more easy to use fat, i'll continue on this way now i'm around 14% still a lot to do.

Thanks for the tips guys (no i'm not gonna do any oral job lol) anyway i felt if i don't eat things like salad or any other things with salt and avoid carbohydrates later than 10 a.m my face doesn't hold water, ive added cardio 3 times at week, walking and stayin at 125- 129 heartbeats so it should be more easy to use fat, i'll continue on this way now i'm around 14% still a lot to do.

No carbs after 10am? Everyday? people are different. Some very thin people have double chins. You are gonna have to work this off cardio and steam room.

But to answer your question, I know actors use a steam machine which covers the whole head, and has a snorkel type thing allowing them to breathe. Dunno enough about it, guess it would be expensive and require regular applications. Dunno.

my wife used creams that keep her skin right, I think estee Lauder night cream

men get fat in the face and gut some in the ass its all diet and cardio to solve that little problem eat clean 2 months your face will shrinke.As fare as a defined jaw alot of hgh or plastic surgery

Last edited:
Back