Jealous?? Yeeeeeuhhhhhhhh

Fieldsy

Eat big, get BIG!
View attachment 553511

I can just look at these and get hard...
I got flip tops for tren, so im starting with tough stuff!

Stats:
3rd cycle
221#
17% bf

I am a college football player (OLB). My previous two cycle consisted of test only. I did dbol for two weeks on my second cycle but didnt like the baloon face. I had to stop my second cycle way early (PCT'd of course) due to engagement and moving to another state.

Cycle:
1-10 Test e 250mgs wk.
1-10 tren a 50mg eod for first week. ill work my way up to 70-75mg eod.
1-? Anavar 50-75mg ed. Let me know what you guys on this dose. First time using anavar.

1-12 Adex .25mg ed (helps with acne)
1-10 Prami tapering up to .5mg eod.

PCT:
13.5-17.5 Nolva 40/20/20/20
13.5-17.5 Clomid 50/50/50/50

Let me know what you guys think.

switch compounds my friend. Your young yet if you play college ball im sure most guys are cycling anyway. Get on some halo and test.

Thanks for the advice guys. Not trying to make excuses whatsoever, but you guys think itll be too much to handle? We are still going to be in Non conference games until the 28th. So im just wondering if you guys think it will be something to pull though with or not.

jus sayin - ur 22 yrs old + ur gonna replace ur Natty w 250mg Test a wk??

I agree w the Bro's above drop the Tren + IMO - bump Test to 250mg x2wk (Mon+Fri).

For College Football research drugs which r quick thru system + harder to test for - Test P (or even Test Suspension) + HGH...

If I was going to do anything at that age, it would have been test P/halotestin/hcg/ with a quick PCT nolva/clomid right behind it. Not worried about getting tested by your school or NCAA? If you go ahead with the Tren A/Test E the test is going to stay in your system a while. I'd save that stack for the off season and run Gatorade during the season honestly. As an OLB, you are going to need that cardio, even if you aren't on any special teams to boot.

your a performance athlete.. i would stay away from tren or any other 19-nor compound like deca..

stick to test.. eq/mast with it..

btw test/primo gonna do you better at OLB. or test with some deca not go overboard with it though.

i like primo double dosed but it aint the easiest thing to find most labs dont do it.

Back