Jinotrope Clarification....Important!

LAWNSAVER

I have just been speaking with the producers or main distributor of this brand.

This is was the response to the question; " I heard the green tops are fake, and or havent been produced in over a year. I heard the yellow tops were the only reals ones out there. Can you clarify?"

Response:

Dear Sir, :) The rumor is not right.
Jintropin rHGH in Green top has been produced from the begin untill now.

The Jintropin HGH with Yellow top was made for one of our clients in Russia who ordered in big quantity.

We sell to others in big quantity with Green top

Please do not hestate to let me know if you have any questions.
thank yhou.

Best regards
K

I hope this clarifies the rumor. Again this came from the company directly!

Last edited by a moderator:
Well, where are Vovan and Ret? Aren't they the ones that said the green top Jintropins were fake?

Juice Authority said:
Well, where are Vovan and Ret? Aren't they the ones that said the green top Jintropins were fake?

LOL...I think they were the Russians who made the large order....Just a thought!

LAWNSAVER said:
LOL...I think they were the Russians who made the large order....Just a thought!

God, I would love to prove them wrong. That would make my day!! :)

I heard same from C.. I still would like to hear from the company itself.....we know who they were for..;)

jyzza said:
I heard same from C.. I still would like to hear from the company itself.....we know who they were for..;)

I agree , k is from the company selling the green tops , what do you think he is gonna say ?

ItalianSta said:
I agree , k is from the company selling the green tops , what do you think he is gonna say ?

SO what are you trying to say?? Is he a major distributor, or is he a scammer??

Oh I am not crying scammer , I just think if the cost is that cheap I am a little worried , K is from you know where , not gensci . Check out there website and try to contact them . would love it if they were legit , but seems to good to be true . Also ret and vovan know there shit .

Well the website shows both Yellow and Green tops. I cant see a reason to show a picture of a green top if they are not being produced...Just a thought!

ItalianSta said:
GenSci Pics
Yes New Jintropin with Yellow tops has no label at all as you can see. never heard any bad reports about Green tops with english labels. Actually never heard any bad reports at all. But few weeks ago a couple of guys who use Jintropin with chinease labels told me they feel nothing taking 10iu per day. Well I don`t know where the fuck did they get it from because its the fitst time this type of JINTROPIN appeared on our market. End of story bros.

LAWNSAVER said:
I have just been speaking with the producers or main distributor of this brand.

This is was the response to the question; " I heard the green tops are fake, and or havent been produced in over a year. I heard the yellow tops were the only reals ones out there. Can you clarify?"

Response:

Dear Sir, :) The rumor is not right.
Jintropin rHGH in Green top has been produced from the begin untill now.

The Jintropin HGH with Yellow top was made for one of our clients in Russia who ordered in big quantity.

We sell to others in big quantity with Green top

Please do not hestate to let me know if you have any questions.
thank yhou.

Best regards
Kenneth

I hope this clarifies the rumor. Again this came from the company directly!
What company? GenSci? As I can see it came from their distributor.

Last edited:
So is this guy good to go or what? Does K work for a distributor? Is there a way to check to see if the green tops with paper labels are real??

I have just emailed Gensci directly with pictures from K. I will let everyone know the response I get in regards to the pictures I sent then.

LAWNSAVER said:
So is this guy good to go or what? Does Kenneth work for a distributor? Is there a way to check to see if the green tops with paper labels are real??
Jintropin with green tops and english labels must be good, no matter where it comes from. Never seen fakes. But I`m not sure about the chinease labeled vials.

Back