Jinotrope Part 3....All is well!

LAWNSAVER

I emailed Gensci directly using their email on their site. I attached the pictures on the vials with chinese letters, with paper labels, and this was the response I got from them:

To: "lawnsaver" <lawnsaver@ziplip.com>
Subject: Re: Please tell me if these are real

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Lawnsaver:
Hello!Thanks for your E-mail.I am Sorry,I am no soon write back your question.You twice received's produce all are our company procreative, no any problem.

best regards.

Lily

To me it reads... I am sorry I did not write back sooner to answer your question. The 2 products you recieved are both made by our company. You have no problems.

It is really broken english, but the translation to me, it sounds as if the pictures check out and they are legit.

Just wanted to post this for all to see!

Well I am placing a order then !Good work LS , I tried writing them and got no response . Anyway maybe you can be our chinese interpeter :D

LOL....I really couldnt make much sense of it....I am surely open to someone elses intrupritation...

That all I could get out of it.

She saw the pics, and seems to say that Gensci made them and we are good to go!

Here is what Lily said to me.......

Hello!Thanks for your E-mail.I am Sorry,I am no soon write back your question.You twice received's produce all are our company procreative, no any problem.

best regards.

Lily

This was my email to them

Hello....

It has come to our attention that there has been lots of talk about few Batches of Jintropin...

Your products has come up on lots of sites. Many people are very happy w/ it. But there have been questions that we seek answers to.....

We have heard that your company has stop the production of the green tops and now they come w/ yellow tops and ceramic writing....

We are concerned about 2 batch #..which here they are.....

Batch No: 20030209
Exp Date: 2005.02

and

Batch No: 20030310-1
Exp Date: 2005.03

Both of these are 10iu bottles.

Please let us know if these Batch No. were made by your company, if they are legit and if they are safe to use for educational purposes.....

Please inform us about this product so we know if the rumors are correct or wrong....

Also for the future is there any place we can go to check the batch No. or should we email you again.

Thank You.....

Regardless....See saw your lot numbers, she saw my pics, and since her english sucks, she cut and pasted the same email to both of us.

The bottom line is we emailed the compnay directly. I would hope that if these vials were fake, they would be all over it.

Lilly has probably got multiple emails on the same thing.

Yeah they never forget to add:
Many thanks for your e-mails Dr. Mr. XXXX
best regards, sincerely yours and Happy New Year! :) LOL

Retabolil2 said:
Yeah they never forget to add:
Many thanks for your e-mails Dr. Mr. XXXX
best regards, sincerely yours and Happy New Year! :) LOL

So Ret...in your opinion...are we good to go??

I'm not Ret but I will give you mine...lol

We are all good to go on the green tops w/ English writing....what Ret said it's the green tops w/ Chinese writing that he had some concerns about.

jyzza said:
I'm not Ret but I will give you mine...lol

We are all good to go on the green tops w/ English writing....what Ret said it's the green tops w/ Chinese writing that he had some concerns about.

Well jyzza, I set Gensc the pics of the green tops with Chinese letters and thats the reply I got....It seems they are all good to go.

It only makes sense that Gensci would have some vial for their own country, with chinese lettering on them, dont you think?

Yes I do...Ret said that the ones w/ Chinese writing might have been handled improperly by a source not by the company itself...They do exist and everything is legit, someone just took poor care of them.....

I am happy to hear that everything is good since I'm on the English green tops..lol

I need to email Gensci again and ask if they are being produced right now or are they an old batch.

Do you know where I'm coming from...they must have a large stock pile for their own country. I would think Jinotrope with Chinese lettering would be the one most widely produced. Dont you think??

Yes...but if the sources order for US then we will only see the English ones.......Email them and post what they say....
Maybe you will get the same response...LOL all is good....lol

Back