Jin's first bulk: newbie gainz

Awful sleep Monday night. Woke up multiple times feeling out of it and dizzy. Went to the gym anyway. Decent session considering.

Hit 315 on bench for 5 and 335 for 3.
120lb DB flat press; 6x6

Did some cables and heavy triceps then called it early. Went home and slept from 9am-4pm. Had a great night sleep last night and went into deadlifts at 90%+ this morning.

My goal was 5x495 and I was able to pull it (off). Puts my 1rep max around 575. I'm hopeful that I'll be able to hit 600 next month. It will help to not go heavy squats two days prior:)

Went heavy the rest of the workout: 150lb DB rows, racked the pull-down cables for 5x6, HS.

Got my final bloodwork back on Monday. E2 is still high; right at the top of the range. Increasing Adex from 3mg/wk to 4.

My body is fried. No lifting tomorrow. Appetite has been down. May have to supplement with some herbal remedy.

Awful sleep Monday night. Woke up multiple times feeling out of it and dizzy. Went to the gym anyway. Decent session considering.

Hit 315 on bench for 5 and 335 for 3.
120lb DB flat press; 6x6

Did some cables and heavy triceps then called it early. Went home and slept from 9am-4pm. Had a great night sleep last night and went into deadlifts at 90%+ this morning.

My goal was 5x495 and I was able to pull it (off). Puts my 1rep max around 575. I'm hopeful that I'll be able to hit 600 next month. It will help to not go heavy squats two days prior:)

Went heavy the rest of the workout: 150lb DB rows, racked the pull-down cables for 5x6, HS.

Got my final bloodwork back on Monday. E2 is still high; right at the top of the range. Increasing Adex from 3mg/wk to 4.

My body is fried. No lifting tomorrow. Appetite has been down. May have to supplement with some herbal remedy.

What was your bench at pre cycle and before putting on that weight? Damn man i gotta find a new gym with bigger dumbells, the only la fitness that has over 100's is way out of the way. Herbal remedies? ;) keep killin it man!

I was just reading ur first page where you said your chest was weak, now you say your hitting 315 for 5... wtf haha well who in the hell are you comparing yourself too shit!

Back