Jin's first bulk: newbie gainz

Gainjin260

I am banned!
Let's see what a test/deca cycle can do....

Previous AAS experience here http://www.steroidology.com/forum/pictures-our-members/686919-5-month-trt-blast-recomp-transformation.html

The after pic there was 235. Since August I've been bulking at 3800-4000 cal. My starting weight for this bulk cycle is 250. My test levels since August have been in the 200-300's (was on hcg monotherapy to try to regain fertility. To no avail. My nuts are good for nothing except looking pretty) thus I've gained some body fat along with lean mass.

Even though I'll be bulking at a significant surplus, I know my body and I'll definitely be losing body fat simply because I'll have test in my system. Planning on 5000+ daily by end of cycle.

Test C 750mg/wk 1-18
Deca 600mg/wk 1-16
Adex .25 3x/wk 2-18
Caber .5 2x/wk 3-18
Generic hgh 5iu daily (may increase this to 8)- have been running this for 8 months.
T4 100mcg daily

First pin was 12/23

I'm a week and a half in and up to 255 fasted in the morning- muscles retaining glycogen. Libido is in overdrive (I've had to tuck it a couple times at the gym).

My goal for this bulk is pure hypertrophy. With the exception of increasing my deadlift. I love deadlifting even though it's not a great exercise for size.

I'm running a 6 week training cycle, mostly high volume. Weeks 1-5 are 5-6 exercises per body part, 6 sets of 15. Week 6 is 6 sets of 6-8.

However, back day I start with deadlifts- 7 sets of 5. No belt, no straps, double overhand only. Currently working with 345. Goal is 405 for all 7 sets and 500 for reps (cause I want 49er to finally respect me) I've only been deadlifting for a year and a half.

I think I'll hit 275 no issue and when I drop back to TRT dose after cycle the goal is to not drop under 265.

I'll post pics of starting physique tomorrow.

Happy New Year.

Last edited:
looks like a good plan . your not at all tempted to kick start this plan with anything faster acting ? test c and deca cycle is a patient man's cycle :) but I did hear something about 'patience' being a virtue, or something like that

looks like a good plan . your not at all tempted to kick start this plan with anything faster acting ? test c and deca cycle is a patient man's cycle :) but I did hear something about 'patience' being a virtue, or something like that

I like a lot of foreplay.

I like a lot of foreplay.

I like going multiple rounds :)

round 1 - test prop with the test c for a few weeks
round 2 - npp with the deca for a few weeks
round 3 - var or tool at 50mg a week for the first 6 weeks
then let the foreplay play out the rest of the 10 weeks as the cycle takes its course. but thats just me

Starting physique.
View attachment 565980
I'll spare you a shirtless photo. Only the top 2 abs are visible.

Hit shoulders this morning

Standing BB press 6x15
Arnold press 6x15

Giant set 6 times:
DB rear flys x 15
DB upward row x 15
Front raises x 15

Cable side raises 6x 15

I want to see what a straight forward, simple cycle can yield. I see a lot of folks running a lot of compounds at high levels with, what I consider, unimpressive results.

Back day. Skipped deadlifts- was in Brooklyn for the night visiting friends so I got home and worked out in the evening.

Universal row 6x15
Land mine BB row 6x15
Hammer Strength:
Pull down 6x15
Wide pull down 6x15
High Row 6x15
Low row 6x15

Insane forearm pump for some reason- must have added a full inch. Maybe the gear is kicking in a little. Definitely looking bigger in the gym, but no strength gains yet.

Diet was a bit weak today. Pushtoday is hitting 4K cal/day at 170. I'll have to step it up to hit 275.

3,700 cal
View attachment 565990

I train at a university gym. There are a lot of tiny Asian female powerlifters. I talked with a girl tonight who is 115 pounds, injured and was repping 135 on front squats and hitting 35 lb DB presses.

While I may be big, I am constantly reminded that, relatively speaking, I'm weak as shit:dance2:

Last edited:
Early morning chest workout.

Chest is definitely my weakest area. I had radiation on my right armpit/chest area 2 summers ago and strained my pec muscle last summer and had to lay off it for 3 months.

Cable flys 6x20
Flat BB bench 6x15
Hammer strength incline 6x15
Hammer strength decline 6x15
Cable flys high-to-low 6x15
Cable flys low-to-high 6x15

Super set x 5
DB incline x15
DB pullover x15

Back