Jintropin? Chinese Growth? What is this?

The_Eviscerator

OK... A friend of mine has come across some Growth Hormone he claims is from China... (The bottles have Chinese characters). He is sort of a dipshit, but he claims that this stuff is the bomb. I think he said it was called Somatatropin or Jintropin (I may be wrong). Sorry for the slightly blurry pictures, but these were the best I can muster. Apparently each 4 iu bottle comes in a box (pictured). Each box also has an insert. It looks very real and the packaging is top notch.... Can anyone tell me if this is a good product... or another HGH scam?

ghbox.jpg

ghbottle2.jpg

BigN....your picture is of Genotropin, a US made GH.....The Jinotropin mentioned in the thread is Chinese GH. I'm going to order some and have it lab tested. I'll let you know in about 3-4 weeks.

generic

looks generic chinese .did he get it from a guy with the name m....? it didnt come with sterile h2o ?right.

jimbo ur wrong look at the pic bro ,hence the chineese ltters on it ,hence the gencsi labael on it gensci makes jintropin also said jintropin,i kniow bro my boy gets it stright form the company in china .100 iu kitts ,sorry playa u need to re evalutate

News flash... Somatropin will not get your

dick hard. So I do not know why Eviscerator would be interested in this product. Your friend is only a dipshit because he paid $500 for a 4 IU bottle. Its probably a bottle bacteriostatic water. So keep your dick in your pants and stay with your fake primomax and everything will be fine.

You are wasting your time with GENOTROPIN!!!!! it is produced by Wyeth pharmeceuticals in america and will not give you gains worth the 6 month minimum you need to be on it. Waste of your time.

needmassnow said:
You are wasting your time with GENOTROPIN!!!!! it is produced by Wyeth pharmeceuticals in america and will not give you gains worth the 6 month minimum you need to be on it. Waste of your time.
Strange Genotropin is a Swedish gh but im sure they have production in other countrys or maybe they sold the rights to some American company but it was made by a company called Pharmacia, some time ago their name was Pharmacia/Upjohn because they were partners with Upjohn.

Back