Jintropin

Jyzza

Owns QualityMuscle.com
It comes in 10ius in one bottle and other carries 1ml of bacterial water.

Lets say our subject is doing 5 ius a day. After we mix bacterial water w/ GH powder we have 10ius=1ml.

so 50ius on slin will = 5ius of gh.

and 25ius on slin = 2.5ius of GH

Question for the GH users.... Is 25iu on slin too much for each injection(too much liquid)?

Can we only use 50ius of bacterial water when mixing? If it would be done like that then

50ius=10ius of GH
10ius=2ius of GH

My question is which one would be better and does it make a difference.

I not sure what you are asking?? Can you clarify?

Are you trying to find the right dose for you or are you asking how much to recon at one time?

average slin pin goes up to 100iu which = 1cc.

Jintropin kit includes 1cc of bacterial water.

Do you have to use all the bacterial water when mixing or can I just use half, which would = 50ius on slin pin.

Then follow my dosages...will they be correct..
50ius=10ius of GH
10ius=2ius of GH

I think he wants to know what's the optimal amount of bac. or sterile water to inject on a sub-q GH shot as he has to option to either reduce or increase the amount. Good question BTW. Got an answer lawnsaver? :)

I really dont think making the concentration of the GH will do anything, but it surely wont hurt.

If you use 50ius of BS water with all the GH, you would just have to cut the volume you inject to get the same amount!

LAWNSAVER said:
I really dont think making the concentration of the GH will do anything, but it surely wont hurt.

If you use 50ius of BS water with all the GH, you would just have to cut the volume you inject to get the same amount!
Bingo..thats what I was looking for. Do people do this when it comes to these kits or do they just inject (25iu on slin=2.5iu of GH) 2 times daily.

Would it make a difference if it was cut in half. What is the point of using all that bacterial water but more liquid(GH level stays the same).

Use the full ml of water provided, if the directions call for that. GH is delicate stuff and too expensive to experiment with.

Then inject 2 times daily.......same volume shot as you propose and you will get better results. Why? Because GH has a short half-life, and larger doses cause the body's defense mechanisms to feedback negatively, rendering some of the exoGH to be wasted. Insulin resistence occurs, and a greater percentage of the IGF-1 released in the presence of the GH is bound and unavailable to the IGF receptors.
All 3 need to be present for maximum results.

Try injecting 25iu's of the solution first thing in the AM, and again in the late afternoon or after training. You will get more bang for your buck.

Jintropin i sthe GH from China correct?
one question is it like serostim were it does not necessarilly need to be kept in the fridge untill it is mixed or is it like Humatrope were if it were allowed to cool down to room temp @ any time it starts to degrade even before it is mixed and becomes worthless?

hey jizza, i think the bacterial water after mixed equals 40 on the darts it came with right, if so all you need is line 10 for two shots a day and that is 5iu,let me know if that is true

All of those are about the same. The bottom line is that 1cc=10ius of GH. The insulin darts it comes w/ they only go up to 40ius but it's still 1cc(40ius=1cc) in their case. I'll only use those for mixing. You only get five of them and when it comes to me I always use a new one, each time. + I also found out that B-D are not as sharp as Terumo...but thats just me.

I got my first shipment of GH. I am new to this also. I thought 1 IU = 1 ML. Obviously that is not correct. Can someone explain the conversion between IU to ML.

Also the kits I got came with mostly 4 IU vials, but there are a few 2 IU vials as well. They both appear to have the same amount of product in them when I put the vials next to one another. All the vials with water are 2ml. So what differentiates the dosage? Is the strength different between the 2 IU vial and the 4 IU vial?

Injection is taken subcutainiously in a skin fold correct?

megaman said:
I got my first shipment of GH. I am new to this also. I thought 1 IU = 1 ML. Obviously that is not correct. Can someone explain the conversion between IU to ML.

Also the kits I got came with mostly 4 IU vials, but there are a few 2 IU vials as well. They both appear to have the same amount of product in them when I put the vials next to one another. All the vials with water are 2ml. So what differentiates the dosage? Is the strength different between the 2 IU vial and the 4 IU vial?

Injection is taken subcutainiously in a skin fold correct?

1 iu is 5.5 and 2iu's is 11 on the slin dart .....

Back