Just go my blood work back: high estradiol number HELP

BTW eGFR is purely a calculated value based on creatinine. High protein diets, creatine supps, and hard workouts can all raise creatinine, giving the appearance of kidney insufficiency.

Based purely on eGFR I've had stage 3 kidney disease too but have since made a miraculous recovery.
Good to hear about your recovery. Hope it continues to go well.

My doc from kingsberg told me to take .50 mg of liquidex daily for 5 days and then .50 mg eod after that.
Does that sound right?

I have been told by my doc to take .50 mg arimadex daily for a week, then 50 mg EOD.
Does that sound right?
Thank you for all your help

I have been told by my doc to take .50 mg arimadex daily for a week, then 50 mg EOD.
Does that sound right?
Thank you for all your help

Sounds like way too much to me. I'd start with less in your position, perhaps 0.5mg twice a week and re-test.
Much better to titrate UP on the AI.

Sounds like way too much to me. I'd start with less in your position, perhaps 0.5mg twice a week and re-test.
Much better to titrate UP on the AI.

thats what I was doing before I got my blood work back.

Testosterone,Free and Total Testosterone, Serum 832 ng/dL 348 - 1197 01 Comment: Adult male reference interval is based on a population of lean males up to 40 years old.
Free Testosterone(Direct) 35.0 High pg/mL 7.2 - 24.0 02
Estradiol 89.0 High pg/mL 7.6 - 42.6 01

then what should I do? Im lost.

So if I remember right, you are taking 250mg of test cyp per week and .25mg of adex 3x weekly. That has you at 832ng/dl for TT and 89pg/ml for E2. First, make sure you are measuring/dosing the adex correctly. Next, try to get a script from your doctor for the arimidex rather than using research chemicals.

If you truly are dosing the arimidex at .25mg 3x weekly, then try going to .25mg daily.

Just out of curiosity, how high is your body fat %.

Are you taking anything else (e.g. trenbolone) that would cause a false-positive reading as E2?

Inflammation can cause a an elevated non-sensitive estradiol result. A quick way to test for inflammation is by interlocking your fingers, that is a quick way to gague it. Some people on TRT have issues controlling aldosterone, which can mimic an inflammation like state. Since your own exogenous test spironolactone can help with that. Is your blood pressure high?

Now I'm tripping out. I just ordered from RUI Liquidex and Raloxifene. I have old gyno and my estradiol is high. I been reading reviews from everywhere and there is a good 50 percent of the reviews saying it didn't work for them. What's the scoop with RUI? Last thing I want is to run something while my tits grow bigger.

Last edited:
Now I'm tripping out. I just ordered from RUI Liquidex and Raloxifene. I have old gyno and my estradiol is high. I been reading reviews from everywhere and there is a good 50 percent of the reviews saying it didn't work for them. What's the scoop with RUI? Last thing I want is to run something while my tits grow bigger.

should have went with Letro if you wanted to kill your estrogen levels fast.. liquidex is great to take while on cycle to keep amortization down (should have already been taking this on cycle anyways) ,, but its not going to act fast to drop estrogen like letro will

should have went with Letro if you wanted to kill your estrogen levels fast.. liquidex is great to take while on cycle to keep amortization down (should have already been taking this on cycle anyways) ,, but its not going to act fast to drop estrogen like letro will

Ya I was thinking about going with letro but I also have gyno from a cycle that ended 22 weeks ago and I'm gonna try and reverse it with Raloxifene as soon as it gets at my door. Even if I went with Letrozole for my estrogen levels, it wouldn't make a difference because I'm also gonna be using Raloxifene. Raloxifene does not serve to reduce total Estrogen levels in the body, but it does serves to block Estrogen activity in select tissues. So I really have no need for letro since estrogen will be blocked from the tissue itself. I do need to to get my Estrogen under control but I think a simple AI like Arimidex or Aromasin is good enough. I have heard of people using Letro and Raloxifene for gyno reversal but that is way over kill I think.

Last edited:
Back