just got AIFM for men

Senri

okay, i am finished taking my forza-T cycle and wanting how long do i gotta wait till i get back to normal to try out AIFM? Oh and i know about applying in different areas for 1 to 2 pumps a day. However i want to know if i apply it on my forearms do i apply it all to one forearm or put the cream on both forearms or both ankles etc etc. Can someone put up FAQs of this product i would appreciate it. i have to build myself again cause of a pinched nerve and imbalance issues so it will be awhile i guess until i try this stuff.

Senri said:
okay, i am finished taking my forza-T cycle and wanting how long do i gotta wait till i get back to normal to try out AIFM? Oh and i know about applying in different areas for 1 to 2 pumps a day. However i want to know if i apply it on my forearms do i apply it all to one forearm or put the cream on both forearms or both ankles etc etc. Can someone put up FAQs of this product i would appreciate it. i have to build myself again cause of a pinched nerve and imbalance issues so it will be awhile i guess until i try this stuff.

as far as waiting, perhaps a couple weeks.
you can apply to one forearm and rub in with fingertips or apply to one forearm and rub forearms together. ankles are not a good spot unless applying at night before bed.

i dont know how low my estrogen is, im wondering when my estrogen is low to supplement with clomid? so far so good no sides maybe alittle headache here and there but nothing worth to bitch about. i even stacked this aifm with tz3 by scifit see whats gonna happen. Im wondering through the weeks on this stuff to take the clomid anyway or take it after i finish the product?

its good and all but all those threads are on post cycle therapy (pct) not what im trying to find the answers for.

the answer to your question is.... no you dont need to take clomid, but you can. if you feel that estrogen is too low, then cut back the dosage.

unless you have a different question than the one above?

yes mine doesnt spray it just drizzles out liquid, is it supposed to spray to get the effect or what? I still put in 2 pumps sometimes do 4 pumps but nothing noticeable in terms of strength or water retention. I get the liquid on my chest area or forearms and wrists. So the only way of knowing if my estrogen levels is low is if i feel dry joints, and other effects?

Last edited:
liquid just comes out of aifm. But i havent used it for straight weeks anymore i will go about 2 pumps every now and then to finish it. But it didnt do anything for me.

Back