Just Got FUE Hairtransplants...... what steroids should I stay away from?

copaseet

I know high DHT steroids promote hairless, but I can't find a definitive list.

Im on TRT 100mg/week and 2IU HGH per day, I imagine ill be on this for a while if not forever.

But if I wanted to throw something in here or there for the summer, what would one recommend?

I won't take finasteride.... I am taking saw palmetto and biotin though.

Well your going to have to control androgens in the scalp so I would star by using a ketoconazole shampoo (nizoral) to lower scalp dht and also minoxidil. The least you could do.

However I would stay away from pretty much all steroids besides testosterone.

Have you tried finasteride before?

Well your going to have to control androgens in the scalp so I would star by using a ketoconazole shampoo (nizoral) to lower scalp dht and also minoxidil. The least you could do.

yes.... and it broke my dick.

What about HGH, wouldn't that be good for hair?

yes.... and it broke my dick.

Thats fair

If youre on a trt dose then definitely use ketoconazole and really you have to give up anything other then testosterone. But the bad thing is itll be steady hairloss.

Consider RU?

Hgh is good for hair it doesnt effect scalp androgens and will promote
Healthy hair

What about HGH, wouldn't that be good for hair?

HGH is vital in the growth of human hair and old age is associated with hair going gray and thin due to the low levels of HGH. Injections improve hair growth making it fuller & thicker. It also leads to the growth of new normal hair for those already with gray hair.

HGH is vital in the growth of human hair and old age is associated with hair going gray and thin due to the low levels of HGH. Injections improve hair growth making it fuller & thicker. It also leads to the growth of new normal hair for those already with gray hair.

Would it help regrow donor hair that was removed for my FUE transplant?

Thats fair

If youre on a trt dose then definitely use ketoconazole and really you have to give up anything other then testosterone. But the bad thing is itll be steady hairloss.

Consider RU?

Hgh is good for hair it doesnt effect scalp androgens and will promote
Healthy hair

What is RU?

RU58841

you will definitely need to control your scalp dht because it will keep chipping away at your follicles til you look like an idiot where the transplanted hair stays in but the rest fall out around it

Yes I am in the same boat. Got a HT in 2011

RU58841

you will definitely need to control your scalp dht because it will keep chipping away at your follicles til you look like an idiot where the transplanted hair stays in but the rest fall out around it

Yes I am in the same boat. Got a HT in 2011

did you get FUE or FUT?

I got a FUT. if I get another one itll be a FUE to fill in the scar and the thinning spots

Im currently running a trt dose and finasteride and no issues with libido

Basically any steroids that are DHT derivatives that's dihydrotestosterone such as mastron winstrol anadrol is even known to cause hair loss typically it's only of a severe degree if you have the predisposition to male pattern hair loss which is actually called andropesha when it's caused by steroids.

I would basically recommend William llewellyn's anabolics 2011 it will give you a lot of know-how and exactly which steroids are in what category also it will show you many different types of steroids and their applications what works synergistically together sample cycles let's chocked full of over 800 pages of information that is actually very very useful.

your key in this category is research you must research any compound you decide that you're going to use find out what the risks are and the benefits and then weigh them out because it is your choice and you have to remember everybody is different this is not a cookie cutter method different steroids act differently on different people some people need more of a substance to get an effect some people need less typically mega dosing or very high dosages that are way beyond medical are not as beneficial as you think they are when you hear of people taking a thousand milligrams of testosterone per week it's just not needed the type of people that are taking those are professional bodybuilders a lot of what you see in magazines and in an advertisements are actually anabolic androgenic steroid models or they are simply just touch-ups which are done by the photographer.

doesnt testosterone cause abmormal hair growth? why do italians have more body hair than others? is there more testosterone in their genes, foods?

The answer to the OP, which is also what William Llevelyn agrees with, is that the safest steroid for hair is nandrolone.

He recommended to me , 400 mg is relatively safe compared to anything else.

I have run trt plus 500 mg nandrolone several times with no sides .

Back