Just got word about my freind, National competitor.

BTW- This guy has some sick ass biceps as well as legs...

If he can really come in at 280+ this year and still have a decent size waist look out...

I have always thought this guy was pretty good, but his legs are alittle bit to big for his upperbody...But, im sure that problem has been fixed...

chris

I've been around long enough to question all numbers from bodybuilders, but I'll refrain judgement until I see the guy at 290.

I was going to say I don't find it hard to believe that he has 36" legs, cause mine are 38", but then I realized I was measuring my waist. :(

I understand the skeptisism(sp?) I would not believe it either if I did not know him personally. Even if he exxagerates a little about his legs I can tell you they are bigger than 31 or 32". I have met quite a few pro bodybuilders including the top ones, Ronnie, Jay, Gunter.... And I can say w/o a doubt that this guys legs blow all of them away. They are THAT big!
But whatever, I am not here to defend whether he has 36" legs or not. I just wanted to share my info with you all. And to say watch out for this cat.

I can't wait to see him at 290 on stage either. It is going to be un-fucking real. I hope he can dial in.

might be a off comment from just looking at a few pics but it seems like he lacks the conditioning on his legs and the chest looks a little soft....Dont get me wrong he is a big dude and looks great but I dont know about pro material yet. Just my opinion...no flames please

Bones- I agree. He has had a tough time timing correctly. He holds a little too much water. He got sick 2 weeks before a show and came in like 15th a few years back. So he has had his share of bad luck.
Hopefully he will dial in this time around.

Back