Just had a Vasectomy......

thunderdman

Do any of you guy have experence with training and having a vasectomy. I had mine yesterday and was wondering how long to take off from training. They say 4-7 days. I could see two days but 7? Thats crazy, I would go nuts. I have no other life...lol

Any personal experence, please share with me.

Thanks

Hmm... risk injury on something that I could not live without or not have pump for one week?

Yea your right, You should prob go back to the gym ASAP.

thunderdman said:
Do any of you guy have experence with training and having a vasectomy. I had mine yesterday and was wondering how long to take off from training. They say 4-7 days. I could see two days but 7? Thats crazy, I would go nuts. I have no other life...lol

Thanks
If the doc says take it easy for a week, then do it. It's just something you don't want to fuck around with.

A few guys I work with had it done. The one guy went back to the gym earlier than the doctors recommendation because he felt 100%. Well, apparently his nuts ended swelled up and he was in some serious pain.

My nuts are precious and if the doc tells me 7 days, I would take 10!

take two weeks...you don't want your testicles swelling up to the size of grapefruits.

Lol....You guys are fvcken funny.LMFAO. Good stuff, I got the point....Thank you. Keep up the funny shit though. Thanks again.

Go train.

thunderdman said:

Thanks
I had a vas done years ago. If the quack did a good job and not abdhulla the butcher go and train. I trained the afternoon of mine and had only mild swelling which was expected anyway. I mean don't go crazy but go train. Use some common sense, if it hurts don't do it, work around it. I trained legs on the same day as the vas, backed off on the heavy sets but all was good. But I'm a competetive BB and can't stand not training. So I do shit the doc tells me not to all the time. What the fuck does a pencil pushing script writer know bout training anyway. Just mt 2cents worth

i also had mine done about 2 years ago...it fucking killed me to even bend over to pick up a magazine, call me a pussy but i didn't lift for a little over two weeks.

Good stuff guys. I trained for the first time today, 3 days after my Vas. I did reps for my chest. Everything went well. No swelling or pain. I thought I would do OK. I feel good. Of course I had sex within 24 hours of my Vas., Must me the high test. Levels...lol

Back