Just in case you guys forgot

3J

Super Moderator
Just is case you guys forgot what 3J's Nutrition Network is all about!!!

before

after

Last edited:
Astounding transformations! 80% is diet, so many people forget that or think they have it locked down when there is SO much to learn. Working with an expert is invaluable. Great Job 3J and kudos to your clients!

People wonder why I always recommend your service. I think this thread more than speaks volumes on why. Oh, and as a gym-going adult male that sees women working out all the time:
beforeafter.jpg

She looks FANTASTIC! The missus and I will most definitely be working with 3J in the near future again. ;)

Reactions: 3J
thanks for the kind words my man
People wonder why I always recommend your service. I think this thread more than speaks volumes on why. Oh, and as a gym-going adult male that sees women working out all the time:
beforeafter.jpg

She looks FANTASTIC! The missus and I will most definitely be working with 3J in the near future again. ;)

Those pics are great motivation as I gorge on chicken and broccoli while steering clear of my kids Halloween candy!

beforeafter.jpg

Sorry Halfwit, I just signed up with 3J and he will be spending all his time ripping me up and trimming down the wife.

Back