Just placed an order with Todd @ ULV

newtohrt

Todd at ULV has been terrific to work with. We have exchanged a few emails and had a couple of phone conversations, and today I placed an order for some more Test and A-dex becuase even though I am not out, I was concerned that it would take along time to get a refill, no matter who I ordered it from so I wanted to order now rather than risk running out.

The ordering process was very easy and the prices are great. I made one phone call to Todd, emailed in the credit card authorization and its done.

As soon as I get my growth hormone panel back from the labs, I am planning to try a course of HGH to try and feel something with my Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT). I have my fingers crossed on that!

my experience so far with ULV has been awesome. got my bloodwork done yesterday morning, spoke to Todd yesterday afternoon. Waiting for bloodwork results then full steam ahead!

ULV: Placed my order last Wednesday evening - Recived tracking # today

Todd has been great!

I placed my order last Wednesday Evening - Received my tracking number today with delivery scheduled for Thursay.

Todd please pm me, I am excited that I finally found a referred source for hgh/testost. replacement. I am 40 yrs old and have hit a wall. Anyway, I will also go to your website!

Back