Kara doing standing presses

What an animal! That's amazing and she's not even manly-looking. Really puts me to shame, even though I'm not a pl'er...I think a lot of guys are gonna have to get used to getting beat - even in physical sports - by girls.

They were bumper plates so it looks at tad more impressive then it is, but it's still something around 250 pounds or so. More then plenty of douches around here would have a chance at.

Aboot said:
They were bumper plates so it looks at tad more impressive then it is, but it's still something around 250 pounds or so. More then plenty of douches around here would have a chance at.

Thank god those weren't 45's or I would just go kill myself right now.

LiftTillIDie said:
Thank god those weren't 45's or I would just go kill myself right now.

There's still time! You could watch her 500 pound squat or her 400 pound bench! ;)

a woman that strong could probably throw ya around a bit in bed

Aboot said:
There's still time! You could watch her 500 pound squat or her 400 pound bench! ;)

Bah. I can do both of those raw. Still impressive, especially for such a fine woman, but I'm not going to shoot myself over it.

I'd like to know what was really on that bar. It's loaded as 445 but there is no way that is the case. I'm sure whatever was on there is more than most guy can do.

Jusee said:
Its only proper if you scream light weight like ronnie coleman while doing it though. Am I right Angry?

haha. :D

i don't think there is anything wrong with that, bro. heck, you could be screaming random words and it wouldn't matter. lol!

roccodart440 said:
I'd like to know what was really on that bar. It's loaded as 445 but there is no way that is the case. I'm sure whatever was on there is more than most guy can do.

It's between 230 and 250 I believe.

roccodart440 said:

You forgot the above post mentioning bumper plates, she isn't pressing more than she benches I'm sure of it.

Mudge said:
You forgot the above post mentioning bumper plates, she isn't pressing more than she benches I'm sure of it.

I bet abot is right on with those nmbers and just as I expected she is putting alot of guys to shame.

Back