Karachi Sustanon 250...I think is fake...isn't it?

Payaa

Hi all!

I live in Central-Europe the paradise of fu*kin fake AAS products. I got some Karachi Sustanon 250. I think its fake too but I want to ask more people opinion.

In the vials:
BN. 520254 XV
EXP. 03/2015

The "testosterone propionate" text is OK, I mean the propionate word with 'i' not 'l'. The box is correct with 1x1ml ampoule text not 3 in it. But in the box the BN. is different in one number its 520257 XV !

So what your opinion?

Here is some pics:
View attachment 555863View attachment 555864View attachment 555865

Thx!

They are knock offs, the exp dates show 2015 which means it would have been produced at the earliest in 2012 but more than likely 2013 if it was from Abbott for Organon. The way I know that they are knock offs is because Karachi sust and deca is no longer produced by Abbot and is no longer from Organon. Organon sold the rights to the Karachi sust to OBS Pakistan a few years ago and OBS terminated the manufacturing contract with Abbott as well. Manufacturing gis now done by Pharmatec Pakistan for OBS Pakistan (pvt) LTD. The amps no longer have the organon logo on them either. Anyone who tells you otherwise is doing so to either sell te knock offs or has knockoffs and does not want to believe it. This info is all public record and can easily be found if you look for it.

It does not mean your sust is no good it just means its not Organon and just a knockoff. I have seen and used some of the knock off and they worked beautifully but you'd be better off with a UGL as thats pretty much whats in the amps anyways.. So why pay pharm grade prices for it. Unless your getting the real thing as described above.

Man I hate when shit like this happens to me or others. I was a victim of those imitation Omnas a while back. They're everywhere as well.

They are knock offs, the exp dates show 2015 which means it would have been produced at the earliest in 2012 but more than likely 2013 if it was from Abbott for Organon. The way I know that they are knock offs is because Karachi sust and deca is no longer produced by Abbot and is no longer from Organon. Organon sold the rights to the Karachi sust to OBS Pakistan a few years ago and OBS terminated the manufacturing contract with Abbott as well. Manufacturing gis now done by Pharmatec Pakistan for OBS Pakistan (pvt) LTD. The amps no longer have the organon logo on them either. Anyone who tells you otherwise is doing so to either sell te knock offs or has knockoffs and does not want to believe it. This info is all public record and can easily be found if you look for it.

It does not mean your sust is no good it just means its not Organon and just a knockoff. I have seen and used some of the knock off and they worked beautifully but you'd be better off with a UGL as thats pretty much whats in the amps anyways.. So why pay pharm grade prices for it. Unless your getting the real thing as described above.

Please post a pic on how the real ones should look
Thanks

So I know I'm a little late on this but is the Organon label still on the newer amps? I know they switched companies.

Back