keep muscle gains after cycles

Honest man i dont want to stir anything up or play detective here , but this is why we ask about stats . At about 6 feet tall and 163 lb and test ranges seeming fine , there should be no reason you shouldnt be able to build more muscle naturally unless your diet isnt on point .And 9 years training ? consistently ? something seems off . In the end its your choice , but id have to say you are way below your genetic potential .

To add to this, I really think that cruising would be a terrible idea unless you're comfortable with the notion of being DEPENDENT on testosterone in the future. You can put the pituitary to sleep for only so long, before it decides it likes to sleep...forever.

In all honesty, I would give your diet a second look. That's usually the biggest hurdle we face, and is ultimately the difference between guys that look okay, and big mf'ers. ;)

sorry halfwit, what you mean with pituitari permanent sleep?? I do not mean and I never talked about a permanent bridge between cycles, I know it's dangerous...I do ever a cycle a year with properly recovery.. as you say, I would give prevalence to diet to maintain gains after mass cycle... in last choice, eventually, I can add another cycle in the year observing the recovery time (time on = time off), from now I have done a single mass cycle a year, nothing more!

Whats he means is that by when u cycle , u are taking at risk with your HPTA or hypothalamic***8211;pituitary***8211;adrenal axis . Which means you have a big chance of putting it to sleep . Meaning your body will slowly stop producing its own testosterone anymore and eventually leave you having to inject testosterone (TRT) into your body to be normal . You may not recover and come back to your body making testosterone normally anymore .

I would rec 12-14 weeks. 10wks is a bit of a waste for a cycle, specially with deca. it takes weeks to notice much as it is.
also never cut during or after pct, give it a couple months and focus on eating well during pct and just after.

good luck

Whats he means is that by when u cycle , u are taking at risk with your HPTA or hypothalamic***8211;pituitary***8211;adrenal axis . Which means you have a big chance of putting it to sleep . Meaning your body will slowly stop producing its own testosterone anymore and eventually leave you having to inject testosterone (TRT) into your body to be normal . You may not recover and come back to your body making testosterone normally anymore .

Sorry, in which case you're referring to? what about the recovery? after each cycle I (I think all) do ever a pct with clomid etc. and the hypothalamic pituitary axis gradually returns to work .. I do not understand what the problem is that you mean...

Do you do bloodwork after every cycle ? You know for fact you are 100% back to normal ranges . Every time you cycle , you are taking a risk . PCT or not , it doesnt matter . Thats what were telling you . If you are in normal ranges as you say . you should have no problem putting muscle on unless there is another problem going on , thyroid . In which case what u need is a doctor .

I started with aas because after 6 years of hard training in gym, perfect diet, proper lifestyle etc. I have not even gained 2 kg of muscle,
you simply arnt eating enough, try writing down macros of everything you eat, chances are your eating alot less calories than you think you are, diet is everything in my eyes, steriods without the correct diet is a waste of time, money and your health. some days i have to practically force feed myself to get in the extra calories my body needs, remember the bigger you get the more you will need to eat to maintain or make your body grow

sorry halfwit, what you mean with pituitari permanent sleep?? I do not mean and I never talked about a permanent bridge between cycles, I know it's dangerous...I do ever a cycle a year with properly recovery.. as you say, I would give prevalence to diet to maintain gains after mass cycle... in last choice, eventually, I can add another cycle in the year observing the recovery time (time on = time off), from now I have done a single mass cycle a year, nothing more!
I meant...

This. Thanks, Darkwing. :)

You essentially turn your pituitary gland off when taking hormones, and the longer it's "off", the harder it may be to turn back "on" - or in my original analogy - "wake up". :)

I started with aas because after 6 years of hard training in gym, perfect diet, proper lifestyle etc. I have not even gained 2 kg of muscle,
you simply arnt eating enough, try writing down macros of everything you eat, chances are your eating alot less calories than you think you are, diet is everything in my eyes, steriods without the correct diet is a waste of time, money and your health. some days i have to practically force feed myself to get in the extra calories my body needs, remember the bigger you get the more you will need to eat to maintain or make your body grow

you have no idea how much I eat, I eat a lot since I have my gym, and I eat a lot now... and my greater risk is gaining fat weight without increase in muscle ... that's what happens to me when I was natural. is too simple to think that with so much food you create so much muscle, does not work well, you need the hormones to assimilate nutrients, everyone knows it..
making cycles instead I assimilate nutrients better and I maximize the creation of muscle, taking bodyfat controlled.

Do you do bloodwork after every cycle ? You know for fact you are 100% back to normal ranges . Every time you cycle , you are taking a risk . PCT or not , it doesnt matter . Thats what were telling you . If you are in normal ranges as you say . you should have no problem putting muscle on unless there is another problem going on , thyroid . In which case what u need is a doctor .

yes natural test checked after every cycle and several weeks after stop clomid, good values, but the point is that before cycling, years ago, my natural test levels are in the lower range... so that in conclusion cycles with pct have objectively improved my natural values!

:iwdumbass
yes natural test checked after every cycle and several weeks after stop clomid, good values, but the point is that before cycling, years ago, my natural test levels are in the lower range... so that in conclusion cycles with pct have objectively improved my natural values!

Um....what?

Back