Keeping gains on r3igf-1...

rjet

Always Learning
For those of you that have used this compound...did you actually keep all your gains?
I know, in theory, you should but what have your actual experinces been?

There is some good info on there, but its very limited. Anyone one this board care to share their results and how much they retained?

rjet said:
There is some good info on there, but its very limited. Anyone one this board care to share their results and how much they retained?
Bro I've used it more then once and I liked the results. Don't let anyone tell you it's the holy grail cause it's not. It has it's advantages, it helps with glucose uptake and fat lose, but it's not a magic pill:D

My next run will be at 100mcg, the highest I've went is 60mcg, the last run was okay, time to up the dose

JohnnyB

Hi Johnny,

I'm looking to run it for the first time. Do you think 40mcg is OK to begin with or do you suggest less? I'd be lying if I said all this talk of Hypo didn't scare me?

Cheers
P

Tried it twice. Media and receptor. Got nothing. Very strange considering I respond really well to gh.

prl said:
Hi Johnny,

I'm looking to run it for the first time. Do you think 40mcg is OK to begin with or do you suggest less? I'd be lying if I said all this talk of Hypo didn't scare me?

Cheers
P
40mcg is what I used the first time, injected post w/o, on w/o days only, you could go 50mcg

JohnnyB

kbrkbr said:
Tried it twice. Media and receptor. Got nothing. Very strange considering I respond really well to gh.
Some people don't respond, but more do then don't. Remember, LR3 is like anything else we use, if your diet and training isn't right, don't expect miracles. It's not the holy grail as some try to say it is, it's just another aid to our quest for muscle. I've used HGH 3 times and have come to the conclusion that HGH isn't for me, those prices are to high for the return you get, I'd rather invest my money into LR3.

As far as receptor grade, there is no receptor grade LR3, avalible to us, the cost is too high. I know there's a group out there that claims to have it, but I say it a scam, just like their HGH. Not saying it's not LR3, just saying it's not receptor grade from GroPep like they say. There are lots of people complaining about their HGH. When they first started up, they had a pic of HGH as their LR3, the same HGH that they used the insert from, as their info on their HGH. Which they sell for twice what other sources sell it for.

The LR3 they use is probably the generic out of china, it comes in 1mg vials and it can be had for 50 buck a mg, if you but enough, less if you but more. They sell it for 200 if you but 5mg, you can see how they're making lots of money for something that isn't what they say it is, receptor grade. Think about it, GroPep sells receptor grade LR3 for over 6000 bucks for 5mg and that's in a 5mg vial, 1mg is around 1800 buck, if I remember right. How in the hell can they sell a 1mg vial for 200 buck if you buy 5mg, they wouldn't make any money, they'd lose money and the more they sold the more they'd lose. Even if they bought a 5mg vial and split it up into 1mg vials, which would cost them money to have the lab to do it right. The price doesn't add up to the claims, the price alone tells you they're not selling what they claim to be selling

JohnnyB

JohnnyB said:
40mcg is what I used the first time, injected post w/o, on w/o days only, you could go 50mcg

JohnnyB

Thanks JohnnyB.

You say only on training days??

I told to run for 4 to 6 weeks everyday, then to take a month off and start again? Is this in your eyes a watse of time and product?

Again thanks you for your insight.

P

prl said:
Thanks JohnnyB.

You say only on training days??

I told to run for 4 to 6 weeks everyday, then to take a month off and start again? Is this in your eyes a watse of time and product?

Again thanks you for your insight.

P
You can do it like that, I did it 40mcg post w/o on training days only

JohnnyB

Back