Kent

Kent

Hello! My name is Michael. I'm from Russia. I am 22 years old.
Offer to meet in advance and forgive me for my English.
Here are some of my photos.
I am very interested in the experience of cycling steroids in the USA.

Agree lose the beach thing, other than that u on the right track.

photo on the beach showed a common vision for me. Life in fact is taking place not only in the gym ...

Ser good!

You the russian, are lucky to have all the good source and more cheap than we can have.

Very good work, symetric, veiny, good mass.

good continuation Mihael.

Thank you ... but you have a better quality of steroids=))
I always wanted to try steroids produced in the USA ...

Last edited:
Thank you ... but you have a better quality of steroids=))
I always wanted to try steroids produced in the USA ...

50% of them are made in E.U and exported LOL

You're on a good way. but ther's local brands, but you could not reach it. it's only within USA, for logistical reason... shipping.

Nervermind. for 22 years you're realy massive enough.

do you plan to make contest?

50% of them are made in E.U and exported LOL

You're on a good way. but ther's local brands, but you could not reach it. it's only within USA, for logistical reason... shipping.

Nervermind. for 22 years you're realy massive enough.

do you plan to make contest?

We have a big problem in Russia with the quality of Boldenone. You are in the United States as far as I know the opposite.
I am engaged in sports as an amateur. Competitions are not for me...

Bodybuilding competitions is what I think he is talkin about, if not u should consider thinkin about it!

Bodybuilding for me primarily a hobby... Through bodybuilding, I will not be able to earn money for life...

i was askin how tall are u and how much are u weighing in those pics and what body fat percentage u are at... cause u look awesome in those pics, great work

Welcome to the board! Your upper body is pretty damn thick. How long have you been lifting weights?

perfect lean mass!

i assume you're near your natural limits, if not, i wish you, good continuation.

symetric and massive.

Back