Me at 31 y/o natural builder but wanting my first cycle:pics of progress inside

preston145

Hey guys just wanted to post some pics of some progress I have had over the last 6 years of on and off again training and 100% natural. I am currently 31 years old 5feet7 186 pounds with never trying anything other then protein shakes and Creatine as of late. I was as heavy as 206 back in last December but I put my self on a calorie deficit and watch the pounds melt off with some cardio in my life and not consuming any calories from liquids other then my shakes. I have been lifting hard and training for a lot of Spartan races/10k and 5k races so I have slimmed down from pure cardio and keeping my calories around 2600 a day. 180g of that
Is from protein. I am currently toying with the idea of running my first ever cycle. Researched until blue in the face and I think my body will respond well given my age and hitting I believe to be my natural peak. I repped out 225 last night for 18 reps at 184 pounds during the gym night but I am ready to add a bit more lean mass and get down to those single digit body fat numbers or atleast around the 10 percent mark. I am lacking in upper chest development as well. I am thinking running a basic Test e cycle alone at 500/week pinned twice weekly and possibly stacking with EQ with of course a good PCT. I actually had my test tested and I am surprisingly low enough where the doctor prescribed clomid. I experience zero signs of low T but tested twice at low 300s. Again with zero signs just found it during routine blood work it has always been on the low side though. Anyways happy lifting guys and shoot me some advice on my weak points. I would like to remain lean so I can stay competitive in my races. Last Saturday I PRd my 5k with an 18:47 so very happy with that!

View attachment 567608View attachment 567609View attachment 567610View attachment 567611View attachment 567612

Last edited:
Back