Knees on the ground

dirkdiggler9969

I love that shit. It makes the biggest difference. I would much rather have knees while on the ground than elbows. I love the old Mark Kerr, Mark Coleman, and all those crazy bastards in pride.

I was watching DREAM 3 yesterday and loved watching Jason Mayhem Miller fucking whoop that douches ass with knees. Elbows do nothing but cause cuts, there has been SO FEW knockouts because of elbows. What do you guys think, from what I've seen and heard most fans would prefer that elbows be taken out knees be added. This would of probably made David The Crow winless and it would've made the Florian Sherk fight lok a lot more one sided. If we can't have the knees, I don't mind keeping the elbows but I would give em up for some good ol' knees.

You will never see it in the UFC as long as they have to follow rules set out by the commission.

You will see the addition of rules before you see any of these rules taken out.

I bet elbows are gone soon.

I bet elbows are gone soon.

I was actually thinking the same thing lately. You are right in what you said above.
From an offensive stand point, knees can pose a great threat and cause quick and ruthless KO's.. From a defensive stand point, I'd take knees over elbows, but that's just me.. Elbows seem to really maul and mame.. I don't like that.. and they seem harder to defend for me.
As a whole though, they both seem to do the most damage the quickest so it would be wise to master both and use them.

I'm in favor of Pride rules. Soccer kicks to the head, face stomps, knees to the head of a downed opponent, all give me an erection.

Oh, and without elbows Tito Ortiz would have a 5-20 record.

I know how the rules commission works and I know they will never add knees. I just love that shit. It makes the fight more realistic.

Back