L-Arginine...it helped me it may help you to

Anon44

I want to pass on my experience with L-Arginine.

I had elevated blood pressure not too bad it was135-140 over 90-100.
The doctor mentioned putting me on B.P. Meds but unfortunately I do not have health insurance. Fortunately my brother recommended L-Arginine. So I figured I would give it a try. I've been on 2000 mg. a day for 2 months now and I've had my B.P. Checked twice in the past 3 weeks by my doctor. The first time it was 110 over 70 and today it was 110 over 75. So I figured if there's anyone else in a similar situation you may want to give it a try. This is the best my B.P. Has ever been. Also I would like to add the first time it was low i was on test e 600 Deca 300 a week and 20 mg of dbol daily. And the second was off the dbol.

Lol to be honest I haven't paid to much attention. But I went from hard on to super hard on. Also the veins in my arms stick out way more than they were already.

Will that make me produce more volume? I'm gonna have to pay attention next time.

Lol to be honest I haven't paid to much attention. But I went from hard on to super hard on. Also the veins in my arms stick out way more than they were already.

Will that make me produce more volume? I'm gonna have to pay attention next time.

Word on the street is yes. Google "arginine + ejaculate volume"

Last edited:
I'm the brother who recommended L-Arginine...

For those who might not know... Annon is my brother.

I'm not sure about the ejaculation volume mega... but it does add more volume or girth to the tripod! :D

By the way... I'm talking about MINE - not Annons!!!
I think he's still having a hard time finding it... "kind of like a mouse peeking out of a hay stack." :chimney:

All kidding aside - it did the same for me as far as lowering blood pressure and getting off the BP meds.

My doctor had me on BP meds for a short time... and right when my prescription ran out, I started taking L-Arginine.

I usully take two 850mg capsules with each meal.

Great thread, appreciate you sharing this with the rest of us.

Just thought I'd ad this in there for the hell of it.

I ran across a bottle of Bulgarian Tribulus on sale last year for 10 bucks and tried it.

It made the ejaculation stronger and last longer it also seemed like a good little preworkout pill.

But I found that it only works good if you use it once in a blue moon for a couple few days.

After a couple few days I sem to get used to it and feel no changes what so ever.

Will be trying out the L-Arginine soon.

I want to pass on my experience with L-Arginine.

I had elevated blood pressure not too bad it was135-140 over 90-100.
The doctor mentioned putting me on B.P. Meds but unfortunately I do not have health insurance. Fortunately my brother recommended L-Arginine. So I figured I would give it a try. I've been on 2000 mg. a day for 2 months now and I've had my B.P. Checked twice in the past 3 weeks by my doctor. The first time it was 110 over 70 and today it was 110 over 75. So I figured if there's anyone else in a similar situation you may want to give it a try. This is the best my B.P. Has ever been. Also I would like to add the first time it was low i was on test e 600 Deca 300 a week and 20 mg of dbol daily. And the second was off the dbol.

It's the only pre workout I use. Its a great vasodilator. Waaaaay away cheaper than the "pre workout" supps out there that are basically caffeine packed junk that is hard on your heart.

Great info here. L-Arginine is dirt cheap (just like NAC). When I was on my short blast, I could feel my heart pounding while laying in bed. I tried low dose aspirin with no luck. L-Arginine is on order to add to my supps stock :)

Great info here. L-Arginine is dirt cheap (just like NAC). When I was on my short blast, I could feel my heart pounding while laying in bed. I tried low dose aspirin with no luck. L-Arginine is on order to add to my supps stock :)

Good call! Those two supps are the ONLY reason I ever go to GNC.

So far the best deal I found is at walmart. Spring valley brand
2 for 1. 500mg per capsule 50 caps per bottle. And its only $6. Not bad for 100 caps.

GNC. Had one brand it was $15.
It was a higher dose 1500 mg but it was only 15 or 20 capsules.

The spring valley brand work great!

So far the best deal I found is at walmart. Spring valley brand
2 for 1. 500mg per capsule 50 caps per bottle. And its only $6. Not bad for 100 caps.

GNC. Had one brand it was $15.
It was a higher dose 1500 mg but it was only 15 or 20 capsules.

The spring valley brand work great!

GNC is expensive. I get mine for $18, 1000mg, 90 capsules but worth it to me.

GNC is expensive. I get mine for $18, 1000mg, 90 capsules but worth it to me.

I live in the boonies very far north. To be honest im surprised theres a GNC up here. It's the smallest one I've ever been to. They only had one option for the L-Arginine. That's definitely a fair price you paid for those.

When I lived in the city the GNC stores were literally 4-5 times bigger.

I live in the boonies very far north. To be honest im surprised theres a GNC up here. It's the smallest one I've ever been to. They only had one option for the L-Arginine. That's definitely a fair price you paid for those.

When I lived in the city the GNC stores were literally 4-5 times bigger.

Me, I'm just old school and I'm cheap, so everything is expensive. Don't like spending my hard earned money. I kill GNC on their free samples of chewy vitamins tho...lol

What dose do most people take?

600-16000 mg. a day depending what it's being used for. I take 2000 and that was enough to bring my B.P. Down to the best it's ever been.
Ask your doctor or google recommended dose per day for L-Arginine. To find out how much is recommended for your application.

Last edited:
Back