L-Arginine...it helped me it may help you to

Been taking 4600mg daily- recommended dose for the "free form" L-Arginine I bought. Also have dropped 2 of 3 blood pressure pills I usually take daily for high BP.

Today I took another 4600 preworkout along with coffee and coconut oil. I felt like SUPERMAN. Now, there is another variable at play- i started TRT 4 weeks ago and just took my fifth shot on Sunday. Yesterday legs I didn't notice any TRT related effects except for fuller pumps in my quads after squats.

Today was cardio only. I usually do an hour of interval training- 2 min at 90% followed by 2 at recovery pace. I typically have trouble getting my heart rate above 160, and while going 90% my breathing becomes labored and lactic acid burns like hell. My 2 min recovery HR drops to 135-140.

Today my heart rate was above 160 the entire time, with 90% intervals hitting above 200. However, I didn't get winded at all. Never breathed harder than I do climbing 2 flights of stairs. Lactic acid buildup dissipated within 25 seconds of starting a recovery cycle. I felt like an absolute machine. Mind you this isn't the type of HR elevation feeling you get with pre workout drinks or heavy stimulants. It didn't even feels like it was elevated that much. So much so I got off the machine and manually checked my pulse.

My guess is this was the L-Arginine. Could it be attributed to a TRT dose of test that happened to kick in today?

I know that type of intense cardio is counter productive to keeping lean mass (currently cutting) but I couldn't help but go balls out; It felt so easy. Like when I put NOS on my car: for the first couple of days you drop it into 3rd from 65mph, blast it and leave rubber on the ground. Good for the car long term? Hell no, but how can you resist testing brand new upgraded performance?

BP on meds typically 115/65. Today taking 1/3 pills was 120/70. Pretty good. Thanks for the tip on this supp. My only gripe is that I bought it in powder form and the taste is almost unbearable.

Been taking 4600mg daily- recommended dose for the "free form" L-Arginine I bought. Also have dropped 2 of 3 blood pressure pills I usually take daily for high BP.

Today I took another 4600 preworkout along with coffee and coconut oil. I felt like SUPERMAN. Now, there is another variable at play- i started TRT 4 weeks ago and just took my fifth shot on Sunday. Yesterday legs I didn't notice any TRT related effects except for fuller pumps in my quads after squats.

Today was cardio only. I usually do an hour of interval training- 2 min at 90% followed by 2 at recovery pace. I typically have trouble getting my heart rate above 160, and while going 90% my breathing becomes labored and lactic acid burns like hell. My 2 min recovery HR drops to 135-140.

Today my heart rate was above 160 the entire time, with 90% intervals hitting above 200. However, I didn't get winded at all. Never breathed harder than I do climbing 2 flights of stairs. Lactic acid buildup dissipated within 25 seconds of starting a recovery cycle. I felt like an absolute machine. Mind you this isn't the type of HR elevation feeling you get with pre workout drinks or heavy stimulants. It didn't even feels like it was elevated that much. So much so I got off the machine and manually checked my pulse.

My guess is this was the L-Arginine. Could it be attributed to a TRT dose of test that happened to kick in today?

I know that type of intense cardio is counter productive to keeping lean mass (currently cutting) but I couldn't help but go balls out; It felt so easy. Like when I put NOS on my car: for the first couple of days you drop it into 3rd from 65mph, blast it and leave rubber on the ground. Good for the car long term? Hell no, but how can you resist testing brand new upgraded performance?

BP on meds typically 115/65. Today taking 1/3 pills was 120/70. Pretty good. Thanks for the tip on this supp. My only gripe is that I bought it in powder form and the taste is almost unbearable.

L-Arginine definitely helps with endurance. It seems to be helping your bp also thats great.

I just saw rui has agmatine now, I think I am going to gibe it a try. As I mentioned earlier in the thread I have never used it but based on what some have posted in this thread I think it has a leg up on Arginine so I am going to give it a go. Also Im glad they have it cause I trust them (not that this is often faked or anything but I like their quality and Im ordering anyway so it worked out well for me). When I try/use it I will upddate in this thread my thoughts. A supp like this itss effects should be obvious from the get go.

I think I will hit Walmart and get some to use until Jimi gives us his review.

I just got some of the L-Arginine from Walmart a few days ago.

Used it for the first time last night before the gym.

I drank it down with cranberry juice Kambucha spiked with fresh ginger juice.

Not a good idea because I ended it up with bad heartburn.

Next time I will try it with just water and see what happens.

Back