L-FEM (Letro)

apple1

what dose it is 2.5 mg/ml. What dose do I take every day ? Please give me in cc. Thanks

Last edited:
jynx said:
1/2 cc every other day might be good enough

that's a monster dose...

Here's what I would do and it works.

Take 1cc and mix 49 CC's of distilled water with it.

Take 1cc everyday. THIS WILL BE ENOUGH.

The doses of that stuff just to prevent gyno ...that's all it takes. It works. You don't want to spread out your days. You want a certain level in your body and that level to stay consistent.

Last edited:
BasConnery said:
that's a monster dose...

The doses of that stuff just to prevent gyno ...that's all it takes. It works. You don't want to spread out your days. You want a certain level in your body and that level to stay consistent.

HOLD ON HERE............!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you want him to dilute his Letro down to 50 mcg/ml and take that ED ???

Even the second part of your reply is flawed. Letro like most AI's has a very long half-life. Dosing EOD will not be a problem in the slightesy.

apple1 said:
what dose it is 2.5 mg/ml. What dose do I take every day ? Please give me in cc. Thanks

For future reference, a "cc" is the same as a "ml".

What does your cycle consist of, it's real hard to answer your question without knowing that.

BasConnery said:
that's a monster dose...

umm your recommended dose is greater than mine. i said 1/2 cc EOD, which equals 1/4 cc per day.

An effective dose of Letrozole (Femara) is .25-.5mg/day (I use .25mgs/day), but be forewarned, if you go over that amount, it can kill your sex drive. Also worth noting is that there´s a rebound effect on your estrogen when you come off Letrozol. Maximum inhibition of the aromatase enzyme has been found to happen at doses as low as 100mcg! (2)

i was on .75mg a day and gyno was maintained but still sore nips. Upp'ed it to 1.5mg and gyno is being combated. I still can get (and maintain) a hard-on

StoneColdNTO said:
HOLD ON HERE............!!!!!!!!!!!!

So you want him to dilute his Letro down to 50 mcg/ml and take that ED ???

Even the second part of your reply is flawed. Letro like most AI's has a very long half-life. Dosing EOD will not be a problem in the slightesy.

Yep and at that low dose it works so the first part isn't flawed. Letro when given by doctors is not administered every other day. It's administered daily.
I was simply going by what the people who make the drug originally did and recommend daily consumption.

fyi... at this dose it stopped any hint of gyno that I had and it didn't kill my sex drive.

YOU DO NOT NEED these HORSE doses like these other guys are saying. Trust me, it works and many people on many boards agree that low dosing is the way to go with this AI.

jynx said:
umm your recommended dose is greater than mine. i said 1/2 cc EOD, which equals 1/4 cc per day.

I think you need to re-read what I wrote.

I told the user to take 1cc of the 2.5/ml and add 49 cc of distilled water to it. This dilutes it down to 50 mcrograms per cc...so the dose would be 50 micrograms perday vs. 1.25mg that would be contained in 1/2 cc.

People should try this before they knock it. I have done 1.5 grams of test per week, something that as everyone knows aromatizes very quickly and this dose worked for me just fine. Letro is super potent and there is no need to use as much as most people use. THAT is why it kills their sex drive.

And Stone Cold...there's NOTHING flawed in WHAT WORKS! and what I did and it is what was recommended by others who use it also, WORKS. It saves the nasty side effects of a low sex drive. It saves the waste of overkill by using a sledgehammer to kill a cockroach. If you really need that much and you find that lower doses don't work for you...great..use that much. But to the original poster...try the lower dose. It will work.

Back