Lab test report: Spanish Generics

Raoul3

Ok here is a Lab Report for spanish generics oxandrolone. The problem is the 2 caps got crushed during shipment so they couldn't figure the amount of ox per cap. They tested the white powder and it came out to be 15mg/gram. Does anybody know about the amount of powder per cap? (yellow cap, sold as 10mg)
Thanks
fbf1b313.jpg

Well simple mathematics would tell you that if two caps were crushed and mixed together they should yield 20 mg. of ox (as they claim to be). But it looks like they are 7.5 mg instead....

Not really dude... it's 15mg of oxandrolone per gram of powder... Not 15mg total in the sealed bag... If the powder in the cap weigh .5 gram then you're right it would yield 7.5mg per cap but that's impossible to determine without a digital scale...

I'd say weigh 2 caps or tabs, if it's cap empty the powder on to the scale. You'll have a weight to work with.

JohnnyB

You cant really tell for sure bros.
The caps got crushed and opened inside the envelope.
Who knows how much powder they lost and how much they measured.
I got some on the way also, I'll post some more solid results in a few weeks.

Well the caps broke in a sealed plastic bag not the envelope... but yeah Canuck is right, they can't figure how much powder was in that bag. Nice way to WASTe friggin money.... pfffffffffffff

Sorry bro :(
We'll know for sure in a few weeks.
Im gonna pack them extra carefull when send to the lab.

Canuck4 said:
Sorry bro :(
We'll know for sure in a few weeks.
Im gonna pack them extra carefull when send to the lab.

Ive been wanting to see these tested for awhile now. You should take up a collection to help pay for the test

That would be great if some people wanna kick in $10-15 for the Test.
If not I'll have to pay $120 out of my pocket again :(

Gr8Wall said:
Ive been wanting to see these tested for awhile now. You should take up a collection to help pay for the test

Canuck4 said:
That would be great if some people wanna kick in $10-15 for the Test.
If not I'll have to pay $120 out of my pocket again :(

Id be more than happy to drop $10-$15 in the mail to ya and i hope others would be too. Lets help this guy out so he dont have to spend quite so much out of is own pocket.

Thats very cool bro.
If some want to send a few bucks with Paypal drop me a PM for more info.
I should have the tabs within a week and as soon as they arrive they going to San Rafael.
Regards.
Canuck4

Back