labmax test results Asia Pharma

Status
Not open for further replies.

accordio

This guy in most wanted list so I have expected good gear.

I got my hands on Asia Pharma after hearing stories about this gear, so I put my labmax test kit to work again.

First I did test under day light both vials A and B turn orange, with no strange discoloration indicating that we have clean gear. It does not contain any other chemical or contamination.

Then I did the most important UV test and I was a little surprised, it is definitely pass but a little underdoesed.

The color under UV light is supposed to be solid mat green but instead it was light green indicating that Asia Pharma deca is a little underdoesed.

Still it is good gear but you have probably double it to have good results.

I ma having trouble to find something good for next cycle all bunk or underdosed.

I have a few questions:

1). How do you know it has no other chemical or contaminants? After all is a "solution", it already has plenty chemicals inside (benzyl benzoate, benzyl alcohol, a series of fatty acids, etc).

2). How do you assess the dosage (w)? Do you have a CRS to refer to and do a comparison? Even then it would still be unreliable to determine weight.

Do not support lab max tests, there is no proof to these tests being accurate bro.

those tests have been around for a while, they are certified to be used by law enforcement the same way as drug tests are used.

I have had this test kit for a while and I have never had a problem to identify fakes.

It is simple pass or fail and they do work.

On other hand scammers are spreading the kind of information when they are busted for bunk gear.

I was already told by a few dealers that those tests do not work because they have bunk gear and it hurts their bottom line.

Do not support lab max tests, there is no proof to these tests being accurate bro.

on other hand do you prefer to support scammers. Just see the forum people post pictures and try to guess fake or legit.

this test is real game changer to go after scammers, I do not post pictures anymore asking legit or fake since I got this test and I do not feed scammers.

Ah.. LabMax will at a minimum tell you if there's active ingredient in your gear. If you can't afford a mass spec, this test is at least better than nothing. Esp for someone who buys raws.

But OP, for you to say it's a little under-dosed based on the color being a shade darker or lighter than suppose to be is kinda ridiculous. The test is meant to tell you one thing, if your gear possesses active hormone.

I support the test and exactly what it's intended for, not your additional hypothesis you included at no extra charge.

And Asia Pharm gear is some of the cleanest gear out there. Not just any UGL owner gets designated by President of the USA as a Significant Foreign Narcotics Trafficker; or kingpin; under the Foreign Narcotics Kingpin Designation Act, which the owner of Asia Pharm was in July 2013. This list of people includes cartel members etc.

So keep in mind, if you live in the US and you are found to be in possession of Asia Pharm gear, you may as well have a brick of cocaine on your possession.

Ah.. LabMax will at a minimum tell you if there's active ingredient in your gear. If you can't afford a mass spec, this test is at least better than nothing. Esp for someone who buys raws.

But OP, for you to say it's a little under-dosed based on the color being a shade darker or lighter than suppose to be is kinda ridiculous. The test is meant to tell you one thing, if your gear possesses active hormone.

I support the test and exactly what it's intended for, not your additional hypothesis you included at no extra charge.

I do not want to get in arguments, let me ask you, have you been using this test and you are talking from a view of experienced user ?

I do not test on my liver like most idiots from local moron assembly. It allowed me to run good cycles by eliminating bunk gear like never before.

I have been using this test and the capability is bigger than most people who never used this think. You can determine quality of the gear too but it takes experience.

the only time it will turn a darker shade of green is if there is a very high concentration, such as testing the raw powder. Testing deca in oil will usually turn up a light/faded green. The videos on the website explain it.

the only time it will turn a darker shade of green is if there is a very high concentration, such as testing the raw powder. Testing deca in oil will usually turn up a light/faded green. The videos on the website explain it.

^^x2

I find it disturbing that the only argument that supports labmax is the claim that its being bashed by scammers so that should make it automatically good and reliable. I'm not saying labmax is completely useless, I'm saying that quantitative (mg or %) or contamination assessments using labmax are completely ludicrous.

This guy "accordio" says
with no strange discoloration indicating that we have clean gear. It does not contain any other chemical or contamination.

That's some false and misleading information. No other chemical? That vial contains at least 3 different chemical substances (aside from API) and a series of fatty acids, water, etc.

He then does further pushing the envelope with
The color under UV light is supposed to be solid mat green but instead it was light green indicating that Asia Pharma deca is a little underdoesed.

I'm not even going to get into how he can do a proper quantitative assessment using this test but its at least funny he claims "Asia Pharma deca is a little underdosed". Little? How the f*** can anyone do a at least plus/minus 50% quantitative assessment of a solution containing oil, excipients, etc? You can't know if there's 50mg/1ml or 300mg/1ml using colorimetry. I would have been more keen to believe his claims if the tests would have performed using a certified reference sample but its obvious all this is just a publicity stunt.

Advice for accordio: hire a proper chemist for your P.R. over boards, you're doing a lousy job lacking basic knowledge regarding this type of tests and making a fool out of yourself.

I find it disturbing that the only argument that supports labmax is the claim that its being bashed by scammers so that should make it automatically good and reliable. I'm not saying labmax is completely useless, I'm saying that quantitative (mg or %) or contamination assessments using labmax are completely ludicrous.

This guy "accordio" says

That's some false and misleading information. No other chemical? That vial contains at least 3 different chemical substances (aside from API) and a series of fatty acids, water, etc.

He then does further pushing the envelope with

I'm not even going to get into how he can do a proper quantitative assessment using this test but its at least funny he claims "Asia Pharma deca is a little underdosed". Little? How the f*** can anyone do a at least plus/minus 50% quantitative assessment of a solution containing oil, excipients, etc? You can't know if there's 50mg/1ml or 300mg/1ml using colorimetry. I would have been more keen to believe his claims if the tests would have performed using a certified reference sample but its obvious all this is just a publicity stunt.

Advice for accordio: hire a proper chemist for your P.R. over boards, you're doing a lousy job lacking basic knowledge regarding this type of tests and making a fool out of yourself.

You're right about some points you made. But i think what he meant by no other chemicals was that there were no other anabolic substances present other than the one on the label. Often with some ugl's a mass spec will show that their deca is actually deca laced with cyp or enth (just an example). Or tren will be part tren laced with prop or some other cheaper substance. This would cause a discoloration on the labmax test due to two different compounds reacting with the test chemicals.

you're right though, you can't test for contamination or actual potency of the gear with labmax, but i support it's function as a substance identifier.

Enzymatic / Colorimetric tests are unreliable because there is a risk of false positive or false negative. Its common knowledge and there isn't hard to find a substance that can give a false positive and then mislead all tests. Be aware this kind of tests are often mostly used to DETECT a substance thus false positive its not a problem as that will lead to further examination. False negative is happening in a less greater extent so this tests become useful for quick detection methods in harsh or time critical situations (or huge amounts of samples to be analyzed). Again, they test for positive not for negative!

I appreciate comments from somebody who knows the test.

If I was listening to people who have never used the test and they do not have clue what they are talking about I would be still feeding scammers and I would never buy the test.

It saved me a lot on bunk gear.

I see all the time scammers selling bunk gear trying to do everything to discredit the test.

If time allows I will post more test results to warn people about bunk gear.

You have been politely asked to support your claims with method of analysis and the only thing you repeat is that scammers bash the tests because they are so good. Fine, I hope scammers burn in hell, but the questions remain:

1). How do you know it has no other chemical or contaminants? After all is a "solution", it already has plenty chemicals inside (benzyl benzoate, benzyl alcohol, a series of fatty acids, etc).

2). How do you assess the dosage (w)? Do you have a CRS to refer to and do a comparison? Even then it would still be unreliable to determine weight.

Is it possible to answer this simple questions that any client interested in purchasing labmax tests should ask regarding the MOA?

You have been politely asked to

Since you do not like it you are trying to discredit it I do not think we have too much to discuss, I do not see point to fight with you or anybody else and present my point of view.

Since you do not like this test why do you expect somebody from this forum to change your mind. You have any right do not like something and this is none of my business.

Any discoloration in vials A + B under day light will mean that it is cut with other chemicals. How it was designed to work this way I do not know, I do not have Nobel in chemistry.

The dosage has been already explained to you above by jozifp103

I'm not discrediting anything. It seems you are, by stating things without backup.

The solution is already a mixture of several chemicals, this in particular having at least 3 different chemicals + a vegetable oil (which is comprised of several chemical substances). You might claim that there are no other hormone chemicals but you wouldn't be able to know if its contaminated with pyridinoline, other solvents or related impurities.

Regarding the quantitative assessment, nobody explained it because it can't be explained. I've asked you how do you know Asia Pharma Deca is underdosed. Did you do this test with a CRS comparison? Even though what would be your methodology to compare two shades of green?

On a side note the fact that you claim everybody doubting labmax or asking about more clarifications are scammers scarred by "labmax" is insulting. You seem to be the only smart guy here and all others we are scammers afraid of labmax. Go figure!

Last edited:
do you have master degree in Chemistry ?

why do you keep asking me, just go to labmax page, everything is explained there.

I like this test, you do not and I do not see point fighting with you who is right and who is not.

I have posted the test results because I wanted to share experience with people not to fight with somebody. And I am also pissed off at Asia Pharma and wanted to warn people and guy like you simply annoys, who supports bunk gear from scammers.

I keep asking you because you have made claims this product is underdosed and you are not able to back-up your claims. You still haven't replied and you avoiding the answer. You say you are pissed of "Asia Pharma" but in fact can't prove your allegations. You can't prove your allegations regarding gear being underdosed so I'd say you are the scammer and the liar here and not Asia Pharma.

The labmax picture has same background (white with squares) like you have in your picture. Is labmax your business? Or is just coincidence? :confused:

Labmax picture from their website!

Nandrolone_decanoate_3.jpg

accordio picture

dfc0rtW.jpg

Something very fishy is going on here... I've long suspected it but I ain't gonna call it out before accordio gets the chance to reply. I think most labmax "test reports" that are being uploaded on the forums by accordio, mercury and other usernames controlled by the same individual are in fact fake tests generated with the sole purpose to cause discussions and promotion of labmax which it seems its their product!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back