LabPE mt2... no sides??

bigtyivier2k2

I was using great white peptides mt2 but the sides were too strong.. i would feel extremely nauseous and didnt want to do anything. Also I would get the random erections which have always been a side ever since I started taking mt2.

I decided to get 30mg from labpe to see if the sides would lessen. So far im into my 5th injection (just did 1.25mg ) and still no sides. No nausea, no boners, no nothing. Havent had a chance to hit the tanning bed due to the hurricane here on the east coast so I cant tell how good it's working. I got vacation in 3 weeks and am hoping labpe mt2 is legit but it's just a little too strange that there is no facial flushing at least. Anytime I have ever taken mt2 from different suppliers the facial flushing was always present. I mixted the 3 vials with sterile water and take 1mg per injection.

I've used Labpe's MT II with great results. I was doing daily shots of .3 or .4 only in the loading period and got dark really fast. 1 mg a day is just asking for sides IMO. You are obviously using too much of that stuff. Getting MT from a different supplier isn't going to give you any less side effects given they aren't from impurities.

I've used Labpe's MT II with great results. I was doing daily shots of .3 or .4 only in the loading period and got dark really fast. 1 mg a day is just asking for sides IMO. You are obviously using too much of that stuff. Getting MT from a different supplier isn't going to give you any less side effects given they aren't from impurities.

I always have been dosing 1mg per injection for 4 years now of using mt2.

Have you experience any sides at all from the labpe mt2? I just find it strange that I have gotten no mt2 erections, no facial flushing etc. Non of the usual sides that I have previously experienced with mt2.

I always have been dosing 1mg per injection for 4 years now of using mt2.

Have you experience any sides at all from the labpe mt2? I just find it strange that I have gotten no mt2 erections, no facial flushing etc. Non of the usual sides that I have previously experienced with mt2.

Yes, when I started taking it I had a few days of fly symptoms. Got erections after pretty much every injection. No flushing but got some new freckles and birth marks.

Maybe you need to give it some time to build up in your system? I have only done one MT cycle, so you should probably know better.

Yes, when I started taking it I had a few days of fly symptoms. Got erections after pretty much every injection. No flushing but got some new freckles and birth marks.

Maybe you need to give it some time to build up in your system? I have only done one MT cycle, so you should probably know better.

ye your sides is what I was expecting that is why it's strange I havent gotten any.

ye your sides is what I was expecting that is why it's strange I havent gotten any.

Back