Labpe's IGF

JimmyB.

HI! guys, I want know if someone have buyed this type of product (LR3 or DES), they are legit? they really work?

Bye :)

i have not, but my buddy used lr3 & des as a bridge to his next cycle (and during pct) and he said that he got the sickest pumps in his life. pumps so bad that he had to stop working out til he cooled off a bit. i wanna use it for healing after my upcoming ACL/MCL knee reconstruction. along w/ maybe tb-500 & some deca & low dose test.

Bro, all of labpe's peps are of the highest quality.

Igf has a lot of benefits, do you have some specific questions?

A lot of us are new to the idea of peptides. I just started Labpe's Igf-1 lr3 along side an extended Tren/test cycle. I'm excited about the possibilities! As I understand, there will be nothing dramatic to see at the start, but 3-6 mos from now when I'm growing my new muscle cells.... I'll be happy. I know localized growth is controversial.... But I'll be looking for some added shape on my tri's, calves, and lats.

I'm sorry if there is any confusion when stating the purity.
Actually, for IGF1 LR3/DES, our quality control line is purity > 95%, if any batch doesn't meet the spec, it is abandoned (checkout our youtube channel for how we test our products LabpePeptide - YouTube , new video clips are adding one by one). In reality, the purity of IGF may vary from 96%-99%.
Our statement claiming to be the top quality is not only just words, but it is also backed up by video proof.
Thanks

I think this.. 95% purity is less effective than 98%.. so I'm worried about this :)

ya labpe does real good work the free shipping offers 3-5 day shipping i got package in 2 cant go wrong with labpe

I'm sorry if there is any confusion when stating the purity.
Actually, for IGF1 LR3/DES, our quality control line is purity > 95%, if any batch doesn't meet the spec, it is abandoned (checkout our youtube channel for how we test our products LabpePeptide - YouTube , new video clips are adding one by one). In reality, the purity of IGF may vary from 96%-99%.
Our statement claiming to be the top quality is not only just words, but it is also backed up by video proof.
Thanks

I know that.. but... a 98% purity.. it have only 2 possiblities: become 98% or 99%. For a vial of 95% it have more possibilities: become 95/96/97/98/99%. You know what I mean?

I'm not saying that it's not great (just read the feedback), but I'm trying to understand :)

Everything I've gotten from LabPE has been potent as shit. I have two nice little vials of IGF-1 LR3 waiting to be used. Excited to start on it next week.

Back