Labre, RUI.....which one ?

Perhaps on burning sensation. Just going by whatever indicators I can get. Reason I switched to Labpe is because my last two orders from rui we're in process mode for over a week. Had to contact customer support both occasions. Labpe service has been amazing. Cheaper shipping and literally obtained my gear one business day later.

Well I hope you have a good experience with these peptides, they're service and shipping is good and super fast. Free shipping is a nice perk too.

Been using second batch and I'm very impressed with ghrp and cjc. Guess first batch was a flop but def plan on sticking with labpe

Labpe has some potent products and their cust service and shipping is unbelievable !!! Thanks Labpe !

this thread is so transparent its title should be window *LOL* ....
Im glad the op is enjoying his peptide experience ....

Here comes another question to mind : let's say 5 mg vial of whatever peptide comes from different sources looking completely different, for example - one vial is almost full of glossy clamped up powder and other of same dosage from somewhere else hardly shows any product , just a little bit of residue . Is it the fillers like mannitol ? Or underdosage ? Confusing

need to chime in now.... I'm still on the fence about Labpe, 3rd order with them now and just small ones cause i'm trying to figure out if good stuff or not.
I know what good stuff is as the rats gets the warm headrush feelings from CJC1295 w/o dac and ghrp2 or 6 products we get from our all around rep we used for years..... we like to try new products with companys that seem to be doing well.
Labpe has great shipping, specs and product 'Looks' good but in regards to results....well we are not sure! It reconstitutes different then our good tested stuff from our regular source....

We decided to run different tests on 3different rats now to compare and we are still on fence with Labpe...

So i would like to hear from some of my good bros with good standing.... like some of us who been around this scene for 10+yrs not a new registered user with 5posts pushing products.

Slider, so what were the lab results ? Very interested ! Can you pm me tried and tested labs ? Need good quality product , thanks !

I've ordered from labpe a couple times super fast delivery love the free shipping and pleased with the product. I'm also trying Rui I placed my order Fri cuz everyone talks good about them

Anyone can have fast shipping and 'free shipping' and even good looking products! pls don't make me laugh............ it's what is inside that counts.

If you have a good source for all around products he will by far have the best Peps around.
The best peps we came across has no labels on the vials and just colored tops!

Labpe shows nice print outs on paper but we are scratching our heads on the contents..... so awaiting some Mod's input and other reputable bro's responses.

Do you have any idea what it would cost to have independent lab assays on every batch you produce. The is no WAY thats the real deal..I dont care how many customers you have. Another company claims that nonsense as well.
FTR RUI has always treated me well. You get what you pay for and they have been around a long time.

Labpe has been very good to me. As far as batch testing goes, its just that. You dont know how large the batches are that they are buying. If they buy a 6 month supply of igf, then they only have to get a batch report one time in 6 months for that compound. They might even have an arrangement with their suppliers. They might make their suppliers provide test reports for the batches they buy. Its a common practice when buying all kinds of things in the business world.
By the way, a place just opened in Canada that will test your peptides. Its not that expensive.

We don't want to bash Labpe but we are moving on and trying another Pep company.
Also we are keeping using our reliable Peps source which always had solid peps but we are always interested in what other companies have with putting out great quality peps!

We don't want to bash Labpe but we are moving on and trying another Pep company.
Also we are keeping using our reliable Peps source which always had solid peps but we are always interested in what other companies have with putting out great quality peps!
Care to share reliable pep sources ??

Care to share reliable pep sources ??

Never had an issue with RUI over the years. I think you both should give them a go, would be interesting to see more feedback.

Always good to compare, i still do from time to time but mostly stick to 2 main places now, one is a sponsor here so its the only one ill mention out of respect.

RUI is over priced for Peps... the prices they charge is like when it goes through 3 different hands, that kinda over priced.
e.x. GHRP6 5mg should be around $20.-$30.MAX and that's not buying bulk...

RUI - Watch for the sales....
You get what you pay for. Especially in the rc/peptide business. Look at all the lab tests posted at PHF..all the "cheapie"companies..were selling bunk stuff.
Not only was it not what they said it was..many times it wasn't identifiable! Ill pay more to KNOW im getting what i pay for. You dont save money when you get garbage. Fuk sake who knows how many people injected who knows what into their bodies....yikes!

Back