Labs back, need some advice

Yatz77

So I got labs back today. I attached a pic of them here.
My E2 is really high! I have been taking .25 Adex eod. Obviously that's not cutting it! What should I increase the dose to? Should I take a dose like 1 mg eod for a week to knock it down, and then taper to .5 mg eod? Crazy that it is so high, because I really haven't had any sides except morning wood has not been there. No gyno, not holding water really. Does this mean I'm not gyno prone atleast? Well I guess I know my gear is good, I guess.View attachment 555119

High but not crazy high. May need to go to ED?

I believe I read a post by austinite in one of my other threads that you never need to take Adex ed. I think because the half life is over 2 days. I could be wrong on this...

With E2 levels this high, will they be effecting gains?

Get some NAC for your liver and either do adex at .25mg ED or .5mg EOD. You can use adex daily if needed

Thanks, I was just getting ready to send you a message to ask you to look at this. Is there a certain brand of NAC that I should get? What should I dose the NAC at? Is there a difference between .25 eod or .5 ed? If I do got with ed, how long should I go like that? Thanks.

None of that is that bad. I would just bump adex to 1/2mg eod and keep it there.

I've been using Now brand NAC from amazon. Mine are 600mg caps, I take 1 or 2 a day, but if I'm running an oral or drinking a lot (off cycle), I'll bump it to 3 or 4

What is your cycle and what gear?

None of that is that bad. I would just bump adex to 1/2mg eod and keep it there.

I've been using Now brand NAC from amazon. Mine are 600mg caps, I take 1 or 2 a day, but if I'm running an oral or drinking a lot (off cycle), I'll bump it to 3 or 4
What is your cycle and what gear?

I'm running test e only @500 mg per week, 2 pins a week. On week 7 of 12.
Is there a need to take a few larger doses of NAC to get in my system, or just start with 2 caps and stay there, since I'm not running orals. Thanks.

You liver numbers are fine, so I would just stay at 2. If they were 100 I'd be concerned.

Yeah that estrogen is not crazy high. Don't tank your estrogen cause a lot of guys do that. I've seen estrogen readings in the 900's. You are fine dude. Lol.

Yeah that estrogen is not crazy high. Don't tank your estrogen cause a lot of guys do that. I've seen estrogen readings in the 900's. You are fine dude. Lol.

Damn, glad they are not that high! Thanks, I feel better. LoL
Definitely do not want to tank them. I know everyone is different, but what is a reasonable # to shoot for with E2 on cycle? With an increased Adex dose how long before e2 responds and starts to decrease?

Damn, glad they are not that high! Thanks, I feel better. LoL
Definitely do not want to tank them. I know everyone is different, but what is a reasonable # to shoot for with E2 on cycle? With an increased Adex dose how long before e2 responds and starts to decrease?

I've had e2 in the 60-70 and felt great. As said above, wouldn't bump adex much. High side of normal estro is fine if you're not feeling any sides.

Get some NAC for your liver and either do adex at .25mg ED or .5mg EOD. You can use adex daily if needed

I'm with DreDay. ^^^^^

You asked about front-loading a higher adex dose. I wouldn't do that. Adex doesn't do anything to the estradiol that is currently there. It just prevents testosterone from aromatizing into new estradiol. You should see your E2 coming down within a week.

I'm with DreDay. ^^^^^

You asked about front-loading a higher adex dose. I wouldn't do that. Adex doesn't do anything to the estradiol that is currently there. It just prevents testosterone from aromatizing into new estradiol. You should see your E2 coming down within a week.

Ok good to know. Thanks for your input.

Back