Labs Sponsored (Female) Log

So excited to have started the winny. I'm excited to see how my strength increases. Still doing 10mg anavar twice a day, and I've started with the same dosage of winny. Testing the waters. The minute I feel a scratchy throat I'll scale it back to once a day. Like I've said before, the winny is the only compound to ever cause the voice change. And I've taken lots of stuff over the years.

My workouts are going great. I have taken the night off though because my left foot is sore from all the cardio I've been doing. It's been weird for a few years now, flares back up every now and then. No biggie. Back at it tomorrow!

I tried on a pair of shorts that haven't fit in years and they fit like a glove. Pretty awesome feeling. I'm no longer paying much attention to the scale because I know I'm gaining muscle. This is a common mistake with women especially! Scale is ok to go by but don't put your heart on it. I'm steadily losing a little but not as much as I was at first, and I'm aware it's because I'm gaining muscle.

Diet is clean as usual, I eat squeaky clean during the week and allow a cheat or two on the weekends. I'm craving sushi like a mother fucker so that'll happen at some point. As well as my usual bacon supersonic cheeseburger from sonic. My favorite!

Back to the grind tomorrow. I'll update after I hit the gym. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

So excited to have started the winny. I'm excited to see how my strength increases. Still doing 10mg anavar twice a day, and I've started with the same dosage of winny. Testing the waters. The minute I feel a scratchy throat I'll scale it back to once a day. Like I've said before, the winny is the only compound to ever cause the voice change. And I've taken lots of stuff over the years.

My workouts are going great. I have taken the night off though because my left foot is sore from all the cardio I've been doing. It's been weird for a few years now, flares back up every now and then. No biggie. Back at it tomorrow!

I tried on a pair of shorts that haven't fit in years and they fit like a glove. Pretty awesome feeling. I'm no longer paying much attention to the scale because I know I'm gaining muscle. This is a common mistake with women especially! Scale is ok to go by but don't put your heart on it. I'm steadily losing a little but not as much as I was at first, and I'm aware it's because I'm gaining muscle.

Diet is clean as usual, I eat squeaky clean during the week and allow a cheat or two on the weekends. I'm craving sushi like a mother fucker so that'll happen at some point. As well as my usual bacon supersonic cheeseburger from sonic. My favorite!

Back to the grind tomorrow. I'll update after I hit the gym. Hope everyone has a great weekend!

So you're combining the winny with the var? Or dropping the var and adding winny?

Winny has been combined with the var.

Sorry for the lack of updates. Working hellacious hours at work, lots going on. But everything is going well. Been staying relatively clean with dieting and hitting the gym regularly. More people are noticing daily that I'm trimming up. And I'm able to fit in my favorite clothes again. Such an awesome feeling. Friday I went to a concert with some friends, was in line forever to get a shirt, when it was finally my turn they were out of everything except small sizes. I said fuck it, if I'm in line this long I'm not leaving empty handed lol. And it turns out the shirt fits perfect! Sleeves are tight but that's because they're full as hell these days. I'm enjoying this run for sure.

I'll be back posting more often. This acts as my accountability in a way, so I want to get back to doing it! I was looking at the NPC schedule last night, looks like there are a handful more shows in Texas before the year ends. I decided November is my target month. So until then I'm dialing it in. No more slip ups (I allow myself small cheats on the weekends), no more missing the gym (this week I missed twice!), and I'll probably up the cardio as well.

I'll keep everyone updated. Enjoy the rest of your weekend!

Back