Labs still screwed up 3 weeks after PCT

Mike Oxbig

Update post 13.

I did a 12 week tren ace/test prop/mast prop cycle which ended 10 weeks ago. I did 4 weeks of PCT and 2 weeks later decided to do 1 more week of 50mg Clomid/20mg of Nolva just to be sure I got up to baseline.

I waited 3 weeks prior to getting the below labs and TT/LH/E2 are all still through the roof. Looks like I should of waited a bit longer.

2nimbyp.jpg

Last edited:
Uhhh, wow. If those are accurate, you're producing that NATURALLY. I've never seen endogenous test levels that high before. Are you taking anything right now? I suppose it's possible that you may still have of the SERMS in you pushing that LH so high, which could explain your high TT.

Not taking anything. I showed the results to Dr. Scally and he was in agreement that SERMs were screwing up my values.

I'm curious what your values will be like in a month then. You STOPPED the SERMS 3 weeks ago, right?

I'm curious what your values will be like in a month then. You STOPPED the SERMS 3 weeks ago, right?
Correct.

On a positive note, I suppose it's better to have vastly overshot everything than to have a normal LH/E2 with a TT count in the shitter.

Correct.

On a positive note, I suppose it's better to have vastly overshot everything than to have a normal LH/E2 with a TT count in the shitter.

Totally agree with you on that. I just wonder how much your LH and subsequently your TT will drop once you finish metabolizing the SERMS. Do you plan on getting another blood test in a month?

Totally agree with you on that. I just wonder how much your LH and subsequently your TT will drop once you finish metabolizing the SERMS. Do you plan on getting another blood test in a month?
Honestly, I was planning on starting another 12 week cycle this week and am still leaning in that direction. IF I follow through with that I'll take a longer break next time and wait 8-12 weeks before getting bloods again to see where my true baseline is. I never got pre-AAS labs done so I'm not even sure what is normal for me.

No time on = Time off? I kind of wanted to see what you would drop to as well, arent you curious?
Yes, but I'm more curious to see if I can hit 220 by September. I'll get bloods in February which will be about 4 months after being off of my cycle I just started yesterday. That will give me a true baseline.

You know what most ppls answer is going to be but just make sure you fully understand the risks involved in cycling again so soon after finishing.

Honestly, I was planning on starting another 12 week cycle this week and am still leaning in that direction. IF I follow through with that I'll take a longer break next time and wait 8-12 weeks before getting bloods again to see where my true baseline is. I never got pre-AAS labs done so I'm not even sure what is normal for me.

I wouldn't. Let your body finish recovering man. You have good looking labs so far, but do you want to take a chance because you're impatient? It's your body, but I know I wouldn't run back-to-back cycles like that if I had healthy nuts. ;)

Against my better judgment I started a 12 week tren e/test e cycle almost immediately after I got my labs. These are my current labs that were done 7-8 weeks post PCT.

I think I'll be running a bit of Clomid for a few more weeks and then re-testing. Unfortunately I don't have baseline labs to compare them to.

Back