Ladies... Circumsized or Uncircumsized

Hahaha...question when a girl doesn't want to swallow and would rather spit; do you ever ask why??

That's a good question.... what do guys really think if a girl spits or takes it like a champ? Do they think any less of them?

in all honesty, i don't think anything less of them. If they swallow it's a great bonus, but as long as they can get it done i'm a happy camper.

Plus....spitting is a hell of a lot better then them just getting youthere, and then use their hand at the end. that really sucks! no pun intended.

in all honesty, i don't think anything less of them. If they swallow it's a great bonus, but as long as they can get it done i'm a happy camper.

Plus....spitting is a hell of a lot better then them just getting youthere, and then use their hand at the end. that really sucks! no pun intended.

agreed

Good to know... lol This is a steroid, bodybuilding, dieting and sex forum. For all types trying to learn... haha

Lol... So I just found out the guy I Like is uncircumcised and all I wanted him to do was pull it out so I can see. I kept my thoughts to myself and carried on with our conversation. It's so hard to be good when I want to be so bad
Damn...

Lol... So I just found out the guy I Like is uncircumcised and all I wanted him to do was pull it out so I can see. I kept my thoughts to myself and carried on with our conversation. It's so hard to be good when I want to be so bad
Damn...

didnt you just say in one of the many sexual topics that you would never give a bj to a guy who wasnt circumsized?

how ironic is that

I have never given a guy in the past that was uncircumcised a BJ but that could have also been bc I didn't like the guy and the dude disrespectfully pulled out his cock in my car thinking I was going to give him head.

The thought in my head this evening was not about giving the guy I like head, I just wanted to see what his uncircumcised penis looked like. All penis's are different lol right ??

I have never given a guy in the past that was uncircumcised a BJ but that could have also been bc I didn't like the guy and the dude disrespectfully pulled out his cock in my car thinking I was going to give him head.

The thought in my head this evening was not about giving the guy I like head, I just wanted to see what his uncircumcised penis looked like. All penis's are different lol right ??

Not quite sure they are like a thumbprint if thats what you mean... LOL

hahahaa

I haven't seen too many but they seem to all be a little diff.... but besides the size diff the canvases are pretty much all the same? I think balls are more distinct man to man... lol jk balls are balls... to me anyways....

Idk...maybe it's just that I have liked this guy for 6 months and we are getting to know each other better and getting more comfortable around one another, I am curious what he looks like (um without clothes) I am celibate but I am still a very sexual person who cannot get sex off my brain. It's hard to be good but I am behaving.

I'm just curiously intrigued...that's all.

hahahaa

I haven't seen too many but they seem to all be a little diff.... but besides the size diff the canvases are pretty much all the same? I think balls are more distinct man to man... lol jk balls are balls... to me anyways....

Maybe its an "eye of the beholder thing"

Because I remember when I did wrestling in highschool, in the shower rooms...They were all penises. No homo, but the only difference I would assume would actually be circumcised or non, as well as if they have a piercing(Jacobs ladder anyone? :p) Then again I didn't go look up close at anyones junk.

IMO-Their all different, the way they are shaped, how big the head is, which way is lays naturally, the color lol...

Back