Ladies Get Moving ! What's holding you back ?

Nothing is holding me back I work out hard 5-6 days a week and the definition isn't coming fast enough. The only thing I take is CLA, L-Cartine, and Multivitimn. I've been readng about anavar. Is this something healthy to take. Will this change my voice?

Hey girl :D
There are a few side effects, but it's one of the better options for us women who are looking towards hormonal therapy to make gains. If you're interested in seeing if this is an option for you, increasemyt.com has doctor prescribed hormone therapy programs that may benefit you, send me an email at lindsay@increasemyt.com. :D :D

Last edited:
Hey watsup, im a 22 yr old girl from new york. I am interested in steroids. But honestly, i know nothing about them. I know two different people that got it. But i dont wanna eff my body up. So i would like some advice please, on what i should look for, and how i should take it.. Thanks. I just dont trust the guys selling it. They will say anything to get their money... Im trying to gain wieght build muscle. Im 5'5 140lbs. I wanna be 160lbs with alot of muscle. Not too crazy though. Can u guys help me out
Check out our website,increasemyt.com, our programs are all doctor prescribed. Send me an email, lindsay@increasemyt.com, if you have any questions:D

It really is a great post: Here is what Ive found that REALLY helped me it's AWESOME.

Last edited by a moderator:
Well said, Mrs. P! What discourages me is that I feel there's no progress. Probably because I do not consciously keep track of it. ;-) Thanks for this post!

Back