laid my GSXR down this morning

Harnold

walked away with a fractured ankle, and just some cosmetic damage to the bike. city driving, loose sand on a turn, slid across the street, hit the curb and me and the biked popped back up. fuck. could have been worse I guess. little road rash won't hurt anyone.still sucks.

Damn bro that sux. Funny how when we crash we really don't even care about our injuries we r more concerned with the bike. Hope u heal up quick .

took me too long fighting with the wife to get the bike to sell it now....lol my kids are 21 and 18 now so it's not like they're young and need me around like they used to. reasoning sounded reasonable to me.....lol life insurance will take care of them.

I saw someone lay down his ducati the other day pulling out of a parking lot. He just put a new tire on it and he wasn't even riding hard. Back tire just kicked out and he slid into oncoming traffic. He was fine, thankfully the car coming towards him didnt run him over though..

sucks!! crashed a zx11 way back when. fortunately "walked" away. odd how it's common to feel so bad about the BIKE huh? still riding too. have an r1 currently. hope you heal quick bro

damn well at least u didnt get fucked up too bad , last summer i was riding to Atlanta down I75 by my house and this dude tried to pop a wheelie and when he did there was a truck tire laying in road and he got messed up bad!!! bike was in pieces and he almost was too

I used to always tell people that there are only two types of riders, those that have been down, and those that just haven't been down yet.

Sucks when it happens tho. I've been down a couple times, slid my Hayabusa under a truck once, that was fun.... And a tanked an '86 Suzuki in the rain. Lucky that both were low speed affairs.

Anyway, take care of the ankle and get back on the horse when you're better, don't let it scare you away.

This is why I ride a dirt bike to may people on the road and it doesn't hurt as bad when you crash in the dirt

Back