Landmark Nutraceuticals G2G???

avjz79

anyone heard of Landmark Nutraceuticals?? are they legit, I'm thinking about ordering some powders from them and just wanted to see if anyone has used there product before....

thanks in advanced

they just emailed me back with a pricelist and some records of past tracking numbers that they sent out to other customers. does this typically mean they are legitimate and okay powders?

I know I am going to get flamed for this. I do not post on many message boards period. I do read them to keep up to date. So flame away if you want to. I am also not affiliated with landmark in any way. Just giving my personal experience. I can personally tell you they are good to go. He tends to send you other peoples tracking numbers just to show you these people have received their product. I don't think this is a good idea and have said so. but regardless I have ordered numerous times and all came through. He only ships Express so be prepared to sign for it. He sends tracking info so you can have an idea of any delays. PM me if you have any further questions.

The whole sending other people tracking numbers is crazy.. Sound like he might be keeping peoples info. That's nuts......

Back