LASTLAFT'S 'now or never' LOG

intrinsic1

Livin' the dream....
Well been looking forward tho this 2nd cycle ever since I finished my 1st this past summer. Did a bunch of research and got a lot of good advice from members of this board, thanks!

So I am gonna run BD's test cyp 600mgs week 1-15
BD's Deca 300mgs week 4-13
(hcg -if I decide to run it)
Nolva 17-22 40/40/20/20
Clomid 17-22 100/100/50/50
Armidex on hand for gyno and will work it in post cycle therapy (pct) if needed
Amino fuel
Milk thistle
**a friend gave me 2 boxes of hgh but I am not familar with it so I'm not sure if I will run it, this is only my second cycle and my first time with anything other than test** -open to suggestion though-

I plan to start eating 3500+ cals by week #4 giving the long ester test cyp. time to kick in. 300+grms of protien and no carbs after 5pm. I am and will continue to eat CLEAN!

At 9:00am this morning I went for a full blood lab and test level. At 9:00pm last night I had my last drink of booze for a while and in 13 mins. at 9:00pm tonight I will start with my first injection.

I just got back from smart n final and bought this weeks food supply and tomorow I hit the gym hard!

Stay tuned and I will keep ya posted! I can use the support!

-LL

What is the reason for adding in the deca later than the test? It takes so long to kick in I would think you'd start it at week 1. I would definitely run the hcg. Also what are your stats?

LiftTillIDie said:
What is the reason for adding in the deca later than the test? It takes so long to kick in I would think you'd start it at week 1. I would definitely run the hcg. Also what are your stats?

Currently: 37- 6'0- 178lbs- 11%bf

I guess I was a little nervous running the new gear, I figured I would run the test for a couple of weeks to see how my body responds to it and then roll in the deca. I only ran a simple cycle of test before and really enjoyed it. This is the first time for the deca. I also figured if it's gonna take a while for the cyp. to kick in, I would hold off on the deca for a couple of weeks. But if it's gonna take a couple of weeks for the deca to kick in as well, then I will incorperate it on my 2nd shot.

What do ya think?

lastlaft said:
But if it's gonna take a couple of weeks for the deca to kick in as well, then I will incorperate it on my 2nd shot.

Deca will probabt take 6 weeks to kick in maybe longer. Something I would think you would know before taking it.

I thought that it would take a couple of weeks, but not that long. missed that one somewhere along the line. I try to gather as much info as I can, musta missed that one somewhere. Thanks for the info. I will start running the deca on my second shot. I really wanna squeeze the most from this cycle.

1st day back on cycle went well. Last night was the first night in a long time that I did not drink. Was a little rocky but took a flexiriol to put me to bed. I was out of it till the later part of the day. No drink tonight either and it might be a bit worse. Not gonna take anything just diet cokes. Now this might seem strange to some of you bro's but understand I do stand-up and work in a bar so when im off my work out program I live it up a bit. The last time I cycled didn't touch a drop. 4 months strong. I'm a bit O.C..D. so once I get my groove on I'm giving it 200%.

Tomorow it's the gym and the intense workouts begin!

1st day into gym in a while and 2 week into cycle. (got sidetracked for a week)
flat chest press 165 x 10 x3
smith bench 130 x 10 x 3
preacher curls 165 x 10 x 3
tri pulldowns 140 x 3 x 10
30mins cardio

This was just a warm up day, this week its on full throttle. Getting back into the swing after a ligiment ingury. Figure I will just extend the cycle x 2 weeks.

Back