Latest and Greatest Supplements?!?!?

thatdguy

So what is the latest and greatest in the supplement world? anything worth that a shit?

new creatines, new supplements, etc... ?
any specific brands?

I was told about Anavol?

as far as protein powder ever since ive tried Trueprotien have stuck 2 that as far as creatine im sold on the M5 by cellucor enter discount code MB505 and tell em ure a 1st time buyer and u'll get discounts 2 order call 979-492-9876 they also have test boosters and other shit and back there product 100% so if u aint happy u get all ure money back w/o the hassle

The two best supplements that I know of have recently been taken off the market. Havoc by RPN and SUS500 from Genetic Edge Technologies have been taken off the market and I think it's some serious BS, but then again every singe time a good supplement comes out it makes it's way to the banned list with quickness. I don't even know what I would try right now as far as OTC supplements go.

Protein: I like Isolate Cold-Filtration

Creatine: Creatine Monohydrate

There are lots of new "supplements" coming out, but at the end of the day a lot of them are protein mixtures and creatine mixtures.

You can always buy protein powder and creatine powder for cheaper than these pre mix formulas.

I am all about saving money and buying good quality supplements.

The Crealkain is the best creatine, Protein is hit or miss. If your find something that mixes well and tastes good watch the toilet a few days after you switch to it for foam. That is a good sign the protein levels are good. The No2 product are really great to blood pressure and artel health blood glucose levels.

new stuff to the industry, or stuff that will gain popularity,
Gemma Protein
Glycocarn

I tried Dark Rage and was impressed with the energy, taste was like licking a hookers ass though (dont ask)..
I do like Nitro Whey, time released protein with fiber and other nutrients..

BSN has me sold. Syntha-6. Best tasting chocolate protein ever. Mixes perfect too. Also their Cellmass creatine really works. Kind of pricey though.

i like metrx protein, but anything that has decent amount of protein and good absorbancy is good with me. i never keep using the same brand i switch every now and again to see whats good, and what i prefer!

Back