LEAN MASS CYCLE: EQ/WIN or TREN/PRIMO

el_mato

Hello friends, I want to begin a lean mass cycle in October.
I would like to do TEST/EQ/WINSTROL or TEST/TREN/PRIMO.
I am 23 years old and it will be my third cycle. I am a fighter and
i dont want to be too big.
Some guys not recommend me to use TREN beacuse i am very young.
What do you think about? Thanks!!
:rockband:

Ok for your THIRD cycle all you need is test/EQ... but beoffe i say that what is your cycle history and other stats..also what are some ofyour big 3 lifts (bench/sq/dead)

el_mato said:
I am 23 years old and it will be my third cycle.

What drugs have you used in your previous cycles and how did you respond to them? Have you used all of those drugs in your two proposed cycles previously?

First Cycle was: WINSTROL/PRIMO--> Cut me a lot
Second Cycle was: ANDRIOL(Oral Test)/DECA/WINSTROL/PRIMO--> Gain some lean mass and cut, but my libido descended drastically because DECA dossage was higher than TEST.

My second cycle was two years ago.

You should do more research all steroids inhibit natural test production their isnt any natural test production after a few weeks of steroids (ab)use

el_mato said:
Whats mean "pretty sick" friend?
Do you reccomend me TREN? What about my natural test production?

I am very happy with the results, lean solid gains so far.

With your cycle history Im sticking with the Test/EQ..you have no reason to take tren. I agree you need more research too... All Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) will inhibit natural test production... what are your stats?

Yes, i know all Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) will inhibit my natural test production, but a lot of guys said me TREN is harder and i must wait to try it.
Now, i am 168 cms height, 71 kgs and 14% bodyfat,more or less.

All Anabolic Androgenic Steroids (AAS) are hard on you, Tren is bad for your sleep and Test converts to DHT which is also bad. Test/Tren will get you more gains then Test/EQ will do, but the downsides are bigger when running Tren.

dude you are 156 lbs, you dont need tren you need foodabol, no offense. and Seph, no shit Tren is the better drug but you can make gains off of Test/EQ.. it's much safer and a better althernative for a recreational lifter.

el_mato said:
I am a fighter and i dont want to be too big.
He's not a BB...
Purely for lean bodyweight with good strength increases you couldn't go wrong with tren/primo but I'd consider tren/eq as well. Stay away from test if you don't want to gain much bodyweight. Do you compete in a certain weight class?

DocJ said:
He's not a BB...
Purely for lean bodyweight with good strength increases you couldn't go wrong with tren/primo but I'd consider tren/eq as well. Stay away from test if you don't want to gain much bodyweight. Do you compete in a certain weight class?
I am 65.1 inches and i want to stay in 150lbs-160lbs with 7-8% bodyfat.
I will use HGH too. If i do a cut diet and some cardio, i will not gain much bodyweight with TEST/EQ/WIN, i will gain lean mass, right??

Even with a sub-maintenance caloric intake you'll still retain water while on test. If you're not worried about his however, your plan sounds fine for your goals.

Back