leaning cutting diet for female

dropset

about you? Its about ME..
leaning cutting diet for female Bodybuilder

I am a female bodybuilder and I am getting ready for a show in 14weeks and have most of my elements as in lifting,cardio and the cycle down....Yet I am missing the most important element my diet so here is what I am thinking 20lbs needs to go.

1meal
6egg whites
1cup oatmeal.....I lift for an hour before I eat and do 45min cardio

2meal
35grams whey shake
1 apple

3meal
6oz chix

4meal
6oz chix
1/2 oatmeal

cardio for 45min

5meal
35gram whey shake
1cup brown rice

6meal
5oz steak or lean beef
1cup greens

Would like to know what any of you think please chime in...Thanks DS

Last edited:
those shakes have a LOT of protein in them; almost too much in my opinion... i would cut that down to 35 grams or so. anyone else have an opinion?
~KITTY

do you know your total macronutrient breakdown?
www.fitday.com
Id be interested to see that.

I dont see any EFA's. if you are one that must keep fat intake low on pre-comp diet, then without hesitiation I highly reccomended you supplement with fish oil caps. 6g/day. 6 caps.

what are your current stats?

I agree that 50g in those protein shakes is to much Baldkitty is right cut that down to about 35g.

I'm on vacation in vegas right now so when i get back i'll throw you some suggestions. I received your PM so just wanted to let ya know i wasn't ignoring it.

DirkMoneyshot said:
I agree that 50g in those protein shakes is to much Baldkitty is right cut that down to about 35g.

I'm on vacation in vegas right now so when i get back i'll throw you some suggestions. I received your PM so just wanted to let ya know i wasn't ignoring it.

DirkMoneyshot.....Vacation?????? wish I was too...ok I got the 35grams protein shakes and also I do add my fishoils thru out..I will await your return Thanks...DS

atherjen said:
do you know your total macronutrient breakdown?
www.fitday.com
Id be interested to see that.

I dont see any EFA's. if you are one that must keep fat intake low on pre-comp diet, then without hesitiation I highly reccomended you supplement with fish oil caps. 6g/day. 6 caps.

what are your current stats?

I forget to say I do take all the vit,mineral,antiox,and fishoil...

dropset said:
I forget to say I do take all the vit,mineral,antiox,and fishoil...

great! :)

are your meats weighed before or after cooking?

Last edited:
DirkMoneyshot said:

BALDKITTY? hahahahahah that's a good one...
~KITTY

cut out the lean beef or steak all together and go with turkey that would have .5 grams to1g of fat per serving . Its very lean and would give you the protein you need.

Thank you everyone for chiming in on this ...I got my hook up from hell weeeeeee so lets see how I look in 6weeks,,I will keep everyone posted as to my results

Much appreciation

DROPSET

Back