LEGAL SCRIPT SERVICES & EXPENSIVE ORALS

castillian

struggle
I am sure it's no surprise to anyone that there are LEGAL script servives that sell Human Growth Hormone and gear. Their prices for injectables are the same as the black market stuff but their orals are sky high in price. Is this because they are trying to doscourage their use because they are more dangerious than the injectables ? Thankd.

I've never seen cheap prescription GH, it easily costs 3-4 times as much when I see it. :shrug:

what kind of orals are you talking about? name brand or generic? I had a friend geta bottle of anavar from the doctor....itwas covered by insurance but the bill was $800. This was because there is only one company in the usa that makes the drug.

Both brand name and generic. The brand name stuff is extremely expensive. One sharp poster said here that some of these oral steriods are very expensive in their own right and / or because only one company in the US makes it. When I get more time I'll post the price list with the source removed. It's a shocker.

allonred17 said:
what kind of orals are you talking about? name brand or generic? I had a friend geta bottle of anavar from the doctor....itwas covered by insurance but the bill was $800. This was because there is only one company in the usa that makes the drug.

Even arimidex and things like that are very expensive orally. Dbol cannot even be obtained in the US legally, the Anadrol from Walgreens is $1500 for a bottle of 100 units. Stuff isn't cheap.

allonred17 said:

BTG is an israeli company, it is approved for use in the USA, due to the fact that a smalll amouint of people need it, they are allowed to charge whatever they want to keep it on the market.

jcp2 said:
BTG is an israeli company, it is approved for use in the USA, due to the fact that a smalll amouint of people need it, they are allowed to charge whatever they want to keep it on the market.

damn i didnt know that. 1100 bucks for 240 2.5 mg tabs lol.

Back