legal steriods is this site for real

hmk2k8

Hey just a quick question hopefully i can get some some answers, are web sites like the one list below for real? are there really legal steriods or is this just a marking gimic,

Last edited by a moderator:
Well considering ingredients aren't listed the active mg per capsule is too high to be prohormones or even a blend there of so you're buying snakeoil. Generally stay the hell away from sites like that.

Edit: Of course if don't ask to verify places offering to sell real AAS either.

Legal & Steroids.......come on now, when was the last time that those words were put together?
This site started as the protein and nitric oxide supplement shop and said hey, why not make some pills give them a catchy name to confuse people with the real product and sell it?
Look man,
if you dont even see anything on a site such as this that has to do with needles or vials, its not steroids, its some shit you can pick up at ur GNC store.

this is just like that zoe labs and sdi labs bullshit.. just go with the reall deal holyfield shit if ur gonna fuck with ur hormones..

Hey just a quick question hopefully i can get some some answers, are web sites like the one list below for real? are there really legal steriods or is this just a marking gimic,

Lol
I hope you get the right some some answers your looking for.

there are some steroid alternatives out there but I doubt anything can come close to the real stuff, or no one would be using real steroids if you could just walk into gnc and spend 80 bucks and put on 20 lbs, you may put on weight but not quality mass

Last edited:
i've seen some chocolate cigars... one time... when i was child.

this spell the name differently to make it sound like the real thing

Buy Legal Steroids & Bodybuilding Supplements Online

"For the last six years, Stack Labs has been a leading supplier of high-quality, affordable prohormones, steroid alternatives (sometimes referred to as "legal steroids"), and sports nutritional products."

Did you miss the words steroid alternatives? That's a dead give away right there!

Last edited:
Buy Legal Steroids & Bodybuilding Supplements Online

"For the last six years, Stack Labs has been a leading supplier of high-quality, affordable prohormones, steroid alternatives (sometimes referred to as "legal steroids"), and sports nutritional products."

Did you miss the words steroild alternatives? That's a dead give away right there!

Now that was a nice mature intelligent response. I wish I had your patients. I look at a post like this and I just want to do what my friends would do to me when I say or ask what should be a common sense question. So instead I just try my hardest to say nothing….So to the bro who asked the original question, Remember the old saying if it sounds to good or looks to good to be true then bet that it is..

Lol
I hope you get the right some some answers your looking for.
Yeah and your response was just jam packed full of helpful information. I was just pointing it out mater of fact. Not flaming the guy. but thanks for your imput.:bowdown:

i suppose if you lived in the right country

Now that was a nice mature intelligent response. I wish I had your patients. I look at a post like this and I just want to do what my friends would do to me when I say or ask what should be a common sense question. So instead I just try my hardest to say nothing***8230;.So to the bro who asked the original question, Remember the old saying if it sounds to good or looks to good to be true then bet that it is..

patients?? is there a doctor here? lol

Legal & Steroids.......come on now, when was the last time that those words were put together?
This site started as the protein and nitric oxide supplement shop and said hey, why not make some pills give them a catchy name to confuse people with the real product and sell it?
Look man,
if you dont even see anything on a site such as this that has to do with needles or vials, its not steroids, its some shit you can pick up at ur GNC store.

LOL This Man speaks the truth

Back