Legal Trouble?

Slayer said:
The detective is going to make his decision based on the facts of the case, not on whether you are nice to him or not.
The detective doesn't decide your fate, that's done in a court of law.

Slayer said:
But saying you want to remain silent isn't going to piss him off any more than saying you want to talk to your attorney first.
You don't tell them you wish to talk to your attorney first. You tell them you wish to evoke your right to remain silent, and request your attorney be present during any and all questioning.

Also, if they have a search warrent, let them know that you are not consenting, (approve or agree with), to the search. Search warrents must be very specific as to the exact areas of the property they are allowed to search. If they find evidence that is not within the perimeter of the search warrent, they may still be able to use it by arguing that you implied consent by not expressing to the contrary.

Many guilty parties are found not guilty because of technicalities. Innocent people may be found guilty because they took their innocense for granted.

sean usmc said:
I Wouldnt Recomend Saying I Want An Attorney First..that Just Says Im Giulty..dont Ya Think...just Play Dumb

Your close... I would say this... I want an attorney before I answer any of your questions... by saying this you have invoked your right to counsel... now remember..the detective does not have to read you your rights unless you are actually arrested.... before this he can ask you all sorts of questions.....because you are not in custody...Once you start rattling your gums about stuff (admitting this or that) you will no longer be free to leave....and this is when he must read you your rights.... You have the right to remain silent ( They are telling you right there... SHUT THE FUCK UP ) Anything you say can and will be used against you ( again.. SHUT THE FUCK UP) They are telling you you don't have to talk and that if you do..they will use it against you... You have the right to have an attorney present.. USE THE RIGHT !! Your attorney is your mouth..that is what he is paid to do..

Once you invoke your right to have an attorney (and you must actively invoke the right.. you must say I want my attorney present before answering any questions) they must stop all questioning. You only have to answer routine booking questions.... So basically... be polite..never argue or fight with the police... and shut the fuck up.. pretty simple

I would contact your phone company and trace that call. Find out the number and run a reverse search on it to find out if it is legit.

Stop panicing--if you dont sell it your fine--EVIDENCE IS NEEDED--believe me no cop is gonna blow a investigation by leaving a voice mail that he thinks your dealing-"a hey this call is to let you know we on to you"...ya ok

its definitely someone toying with you, if there is no forseable evidence indicating that you are distrubuting steroids, then they have no case. being a criminal justice major helps alot with this kinda stuff, cops try and pull alot of shit on me and i just make em feel dumb with criminal terms that they dont understand. all in all, ur being fucked with

I agree with somebuddy messing with ya. Small chance corrupt cop about to hit you up for some bread. Seen it happen.

Back