Legit Test E week 10 and still no results

Twells229

Hey everyone, I've been reading on here for quite a while but never posted. This post is gonna be long so I apologize in advance. I've tried searching everywhere but haven't been able to find anyone else with the same problem as me. I have literally no idea what I'm doing, but like my mom always says, f*ck it.

I am 20 years old. I know I'm too young to be on test e blah blah blah. I am willing to accept the consequences of possibly being fucked up for the rest of my life if it means I get to have big muscles. I've been lifting for 6 years and I am the definition of Ectomorph. I am 5'11, 200 lbs, about 12% body fat (according to my gym's handheld electrode body fat thing). I have been eating 4000 calories daily (220g protein, 110g fat, 400 carb; 6 meals daily spaced 2 hours apart each) for about a year, despite a small two month cut where I dropped to 190 but saw no visible difference. About 8 months ago I hit 200 lbs. I've been trying to gain more since, but I haven't gained a single pound. Everyone says I'm not eating enough, but then I tell them my diet. I eat up until the point of my eyes popping out. Then they say I must not be sleeping, but I get 8-9 hours every night. So then my training gets criticized, but I lift heavy until I'm drenched in sweat and at the point of puking. I change it up enough so that I never do the same workout twice.

Getting to the point, I finally said f*ck it and ordered some gear from naps.

I've been on test e for 10 weeks and have yet to see results. I've heard of it taking up to 8 weeks to start, but never 10. I did a 6 week dbol kickstart and gained a couple lbs of water weight, but that has since vanished along with the extra couple reps I got from it as well.

Now not only have I not gained anything, I've been getting WEAKER. My bench has gone down 20 lbs, my squat has pretty much stayed the same, but my deadlift has been devastated more than I would like to admit.

Naturally, I assumed the gear was fake. So I got my blood work done, liver toxicity is up a hair and free test is over 1500 ng/dL. My doctor said it's likely twice that amount.

I started out taking 500mg/week, but I kicked it to 750 by week 6 when I saw nothing. Still nothing. I've also been taking milk thistle to try to keep my liver in check and .5mg eod of arimidex to handle estrogen. I get weaker with every workout and every passing week, still staying 200lbs and bodyfat only getting higher.

The only logical conclusion I am left with is that I may have reached my genetic limit. I have read that an over abundance of myostatin may be the cause of my problems. In which case, I've reached my maximum potential at 20 years old, which is highly unlikely.

So that's why I've come to you guys here on this forum. Please help me figure out what's wrong with me. Again, sorry for the long post, but I wanted all the info to be there.

I think your gear is underdosed most likely try getting a test that go's past 1500ng/dl. I've had under dosed gear and it sucked because everyone on forums said I wasnt eating right or training hard enough then I switched brands and got gigantic. On a different note though I highly recommend you stop your cycle do PCT and wait tell your 25 to start juicing. At 20 I also thought I was willing to deal with the consequences of taking steroids at a young age now I'm on TRT and I wish I would have realized I didn't know what I really wanted in life at 20. Don't make life long decisions at such a young age you will be pissed when your 60 and have to inject your self every 3 days because of something you did at 20.

You should hit up our nutrionist 3j and get on one of his programs your better off spending your money on a great nutritionist than on steroids right now.

I'm thinking you are overtraining. Take a week off from the gym and rest. Simplify your workouts and get in and out of the gym in an hr tops...

You need a 100 grams more protein a day. I also recomend you stop your cycle and do a full post cycle therapy. Wait tills our 25. Your diet is the problem. You should have know that before you every started. You should have been heating 300 grams of protein for the last 6 months. Steroid can't over come a lack of nutrition. At your age your natural testosterone levels were plenty high enough to grow if you just learned how to eat you would grow.

Last edited:
You do not eat / sleep enough, and no gear will make this for you.
When running a cycle, you have to keep in mind that nutrition and recovery are of a great importance.
Even with underdosed test, you will see the results.

100 grams more protein is not going to make the difference. He's eating plenty to make some progress, even if the diet isn't perfect.

Based on what you stated you eat in a day, I can tell you, you are not eating enough. And although we must train hard to grow IMHO if your training to the point of puking, or almost puking that is going far beyond what you need to to grow to the point of possibly overtrining. But, I cant say thats what it is because I have no idea what your training looks like.

So, eat more and dial back the training a bit. What I think is going on is, you are not getting enough nutrients to fuel your workout and then recover from them and why you are moving backwards instead of forwards.

You have not reached your genetic limit at 20yo, you havent even finished fully developing genetically.

Last edited:
Based on what you stated you eat in a day, I can tell you, you are not eating enough. And although we must train hard to grow IMHO if your training to the point of puking, or almost puking that is going far beyond what you need to to grow to the point of possibly overtrining. But, I cant say thats what it is because I have no idea what your training looks like.

So, eat more and dial back the training a bit. What I think is going on is, you are not getting enough nutrients to fuel your workout and then recover from them and why you are moving backwards instead of forwards.

You have not reached your genetic limit at 20yo, you havent even finished fully developing genetically.

I would say the only time puking or coming close is Ok is on squat day! ;-)

Definitely up your protein another 100g.... ashe stated by pirate. And also do your pct and wait till 26. It will only make things better

I knew you guys wouldn't let me down lol. Thank you all for the quick and helpful replies. I should have probably included that for a couple months before I started my cycle I tried to get as big as possible and I did kick up calorie intake up to 5200 daily with close to 300g of protein. At that point I started getting noticeably fatter very quickly, but I STILL wasn't putting on weight. So I must have been losing something else to compensate for the fat gain? Anyway, I plan on making this my last week of test e then just taking pct and backing off training slightly to work on the elusive rest muscle. I was not at all happy with the results of my first cycle, be it my gear or my program, so it will be a while before I try another one.

I think it's ur diet up the cals and protein and carbs brother I get stale no matter how much gear I'm on if I'm taking in less calories than I need to grow u have to adjust all the time

first off if your stats are accurate, at 5'11" and 200 pounds, it is doubtful that you are a 'true' ectomorph. maybe if you were 5'11" 165.. but your stats lean towards more of a mesomorph, imo.

I believe this is what is going on. You've been 'bulking' for quite awhile now. Whats happened is your metabolism has 'adapted' to a high calorie diet, it has sped up to keep up and get to a state of homeostasis. so instead of your normal maintenance calories needed of say 2800 calories 2 years ago, you have bulked too long and too hard and now your body has a maintenance of say 4000 calories ,
to a certain degree you've 'reversed' dieted. Your body , mainly your metabolism, has gotten so 'in-efficient' that it requires a ton of calories just to maintain.

my advice . get your metabolism back down and re-adapted to maintenance at lower calories, that way your not stuck having to bulk at 6000 calories a day. Then when you're back to maintaing at say 2500 calories a day, you can then go on a bulk again (but this time do it slow and steady so you don't 'over shoot' your metabolism again).

how do you do this and make your metabolism more efficient again? well your not gonna want to hear this, but your going to have to do a long and steady cut. your going to have to cut , slow and steady, and get your body able to maintain on the lower calories. That may take a good 6 months+.

BUT, if you do it right , your going to get lean and ripped and bring out the muscle that you have built over the years and actually end up looking bigger and more muscular then your look right now (even though you may be 15 pounds lighter, but fuk the scale, use the mirror).

once you've done this, and re-adapted your metabolism , and got back to maintaining at lower calories, your body will be primed and ready for an effective and muscle building bulk again. You've NOT hit your genetic limit,, you've simply hit a wall because of your metabolism and the way you have been dieting over the years.

be patient, this shit takes time. do it right and you'll be rewarded.

edit: also, like Tbone said, your probably a bit 'over reached' right now , take a week off, or a least 'de-load' for a couple weeks . thats why you strength is going down.

Last edited:
Really OP...You know yourself, as you said it. You are /were too young to start this. Soooo I say this is also why the problems and so STOP this cycle.

Do your PCT and then do as Roush said with the training and diet. So many reasons her that everyone is talking about can all be eliminated by getting off the Test. I don't know why and I'm not going to try to figure this all out, but you know what the truth is...and that's to stop.

It doesn't really sound like you are an ecto. I'm a true ecto and for me to get to 200lbs. It's hard. I'm now 5'10" was 5'11" ha ! when I was younger. The most I ever weighed was 210lbs (see my profile pics) when I was competing. That was full BULK and usually stood at 190lbs. Bulked. I diet down to 176 for weigh in day. But at this point for you it doesn't matter. At 20yrs. old you should not be stuck more than 6-8 months.

Good Luck and please re-read Roush's post so you fully understand it. Wait until you are 24-25 yrs. :wavey:

once you've done this, and re-adapted your metabolism , and got back to maintaining at lower calories, your body will be primed and ready for an effective and muscle building bulk again. You've NOT hit your genetic limit,, you've simply hit a wall because of your metabolism and the way you have been dieting over the years.

be patient, this shit takes time. do it right and you'll be rewarded.

Last edited:
Back