lemelange

.x3

lemelange... heard somewhere they were bein watched, or feds had their customer info, and what ppl were ordering and quantities.. any truth to it? anyone know anything about it? they safe to order from?

furthermore, some ppl were saying a while back that their bb, ba, eo, and stuff was really low grade and causing ppl problems brewing?

...anyone got a good place for bb, ba, eo? good quality chems, reasonable prices, and not bein watched or under scrutiny? im paranoid.

I can't tell you who's being watched or not, but RUI (the banner directly above) sells that stuff.
Personally I wasn't a fan of lemelange. Great prices but nowhere near human grade, and the lumps on my ass proved it.

I can't tell you who's being watched or not, but RUI (the banner directly above) sells that stuff.
Personally I wasn't a fan of lemelange. Great prices but nowhere near human grade, and the lumps on my ass proved it.

Second this. Lemme is nowhere near human grade. Forget about cheap prices if you want smooth painless pinning! Technical grade shit will swell up and knot up about 25-35% of ppl who use it!
RUI and RLS are good but on the EO, best thing for you to do is pay the higher price and get it from a reputable BIG Scientific company! It comes 100% NA and USP grade in glass containers and it is human grade.
Dont skimp out on your chems.

Second this. Lemme is nowhere near human grade. Forget about cheap prices if you want smooth painless pinning! Technical grade shit will swell up and knot up about 25-35% of ppl who use it!
RUI and RLS are good but on the EO, best thing for you to do is pay the higher price and get it from a reputable BIG Scientific company! It comes 100% NA and USP grade in glass containers and it is human grade.

Good to see you back bro

iight coo. so ba and bb is good2go from rui and rls. get eo from high end scientific company.
wich bottle top units can be used with eo without problemS?

iight coo. so ba and bb is good2go from rui and rls. get eo from high end scientific company.
wich bottle top units can be used with eo without problemS?

Most ppl on here will tell you (and I'm sure it is true) that Rls and Rui are good for all chems and maybe that is true but if you look at the FACT that the big companies I told you about have 100% NA and USP grade stuff NO FINE PRINT and also the fact that even though its expensive because you have to buy higher quantity, it actually is cheaper pound for pound.
As for the bottletop units with EO. As I said, I have only ever done 50% EO and the Millipore PVDF on that with the high grade EO and BB I believe will suffice! That is the route I think I will go next.
I believe the Nylon Nalgene units are going to be a waste of time because of their lower level of acidic and solvent resistance among other compounds.

RLS is my choice but It would not be hard for LE to press them into giving up customer info. Hence use debit cards like netspend, fake DL's to get the debit cards and fake DL's to get PMB's and move address's few times a year.

if you are worried about being on a "watch list"...ordering illegal supplies online is probably not for you... do you think the feds just release info as to where and who they are watching? the anser is no, if you happen to deal with a company that is being watched, you are NOT going to know it until too late...but that is the risk associated with this business...the choice is yours....

Agree with and have experienced everything stated here...

if you are worried about being on a "watch list"...ordering illegal supplies online is probably not for you... do you think the feds just release info as to where and who they are watching? the anser is no, if you happen to deal with a company that is being watched, you are NOT going to know it until too late...but that is the risk associated with this business...the choice is yours....

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but as far as I known it's perfectly LEGAL to order BA, BB, carrier oils, vials, syringes, needles, etc. online.
I use my BB to kill scabies, the BA for my homemade soap and lovely perfume, the oil for cooking and needles for my sick dog. ;)

IMO, the only reason you should even begin to worry about any of this is if you are buying mass quantities, indicating you are distributing. For those buying just enough for personal use, or maybe just a couple friends, have nothing to worry about.

Its the guys liker err well me at times buying big flats of vials that may get "noticed" buying a box of pins here and there or a few filters won't be a big deal. Just move your suppliers around and spread shit out. get a fake DL and open box's and use the fake DL to send MG or WU etc etc etc

Back