Let the bulking begin...

RJ

On Vacation
I know its summer coming up, but i have goals to worry about. LOL

Just took a couple last night, not trying to get an internet approval like some of these guys who post here. LOL

So, if anyone is interested...

Oh yeah, one of my tat for those of you who saw it before it was finished.

Last edited:
DAMMNNNNNNN RJ! You so sexy! Looking awesome and huge as always! But somehow those pics are missing something... :naughty: Post one of your legs!

Wow your back is looking thick as fuck. Good job man keep up the great work. I'm sure you'll each your goals.

strngthmnx said:
DAMMNNNNNNN RJ! You so sexy! Looking awesome and huge as always! But somehow those pics are missing something... :naughty: Post one of your legs!

Yeah, I did take one last night, must not have been a good one. I'll get a good one tonight for you sweetie.

Oh, and my tat is Gaelic for "Strength, Love and Honor" in Celtic Script. Didn't hurt nearly as bad as my back piece!!

montess said:
Wow your back is looking thick as fuck. Good job man keep up the great work. I'm sure you'll each your goals.

Thanks... I hope I EACH my goals as well. hahahah

RJ - Your going to have so many damn tats pretty soon, we won't be able to see all that damn muscle!!!!

Keep hitting it hard.

Lookin thick bro. So this is the start of a bulker for you? What are your stats? And what kind of "bulker" are we lookin at here? If ya don't mind me askin'...

DirkMoneyshot said:
RJ - Your going to have so many damn tats pretty soon, we won't be able to see all that damn muscle!!!!

Keep hitting it hard.

I know, Madine said the same thing, but I am pretty sure I am done with this last one I just got. Had to have something to balance out that huge ass back piece on my right side. hah

ectomorph said:
Lookin thick bro. So this is the start of a bulker for you? What are your stats? And what kind of "bulker" are we lookin at here? If ya don't mind me askin'...

Not at all. Stats right now are:

5'9" - never seems to change. lol
245ish
i would say no more than 14-15% BF if I had to guess.

umm, guess you want the cycle break down:

800mg Test Cyp/week
600mg Deca/week
will switch to Tren E after 12 weeks of Deca

just started (much to Dirks shagrin) 10iu Slin PWO 3 x a week. Strength is insane thus far, hitting big numbers, will go 4 weeks of it. Stocking up on GH, then prolly in a few months, will hit it at 4-5ius/d with slin. Not sure if I will do anything besides test, but if I do, it will be those compounds above. I like to stick with what works.

Diet:

About 5-5500cals/d
Pro - 525
Carbs - 350-400
fat - 125-150
very clean diet.

just bought a sweet elliptical for Madine so I may start doing a few days of AM cardio to keep the ticker in working order as I climb to 260ish.

God thats a lot of food!!!!!

A.) I wish i could eat that much
B.) I'm sure as hell glad i don't have to!!!!

As for the slin - Glad to see you not going more then 3x / week

DirkMoneyshot said:
God thats a lot of food!!!!!

A.) I wish i could eat that much
B.) I'm sure as hell glad i don't have to!!!!

As for the slin - Glad to see you not going more then 3x / week

believe me, i know. On Fridays i eat a pizza on one of my meals so that day is like 6500. I am always fucking eating. It sux... but its what i have to do.

Thanks for all your help brother.

corteztk1982 said:
what do you do for your chest and back. back is amazing

I run a 3 day, low volume, heavy weight split

Chest

Flat BB 2 x 5
Incline DB 2 x 6
Decline BB/HS Low Press 2 x 6

Alternnate flat/incline BB every week as well as flat/incline DB

Back

Deads/Bent BB Rows 2 x 5
Rev Close Grip Pulldowns/Pullovers 2 x 6
HS Low Rows/HS Seated Row 2 x 6

supergirl said:
mmmm mmmm mmmm

Madine sure does have her hands full ;) HI RJ!! give wifey a kiss for me!

Well hey good looking, been wondering where you have been. We'll do about the kiss, actually she needs to talk to you about a couple things. She will be hitting you up in email or IM here soon.

As for Madine.... she's got both her hands full (she's a two-fister!!!) LOL

Back